Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 02:59:24 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Boothroyd feels a bit like Dick Turpin !  (Read 1666 times)

SOD

• Forum Member
Boothroyd feels a bit like Dick Turpin !
« on September 29, 2010, 11:00:57 am by SOD »
COVENTRY City boss Aidy Boothroyd said he felt like Dick Turpin and Robin Hood after the Sky Blues came away with all the points against Doncaster Rovers at the Ricoh Arena.
Boothroyd said: \"When you have games like that you just have to say sorry and take the points. It was a good result but not a good performance in the second half.
Doncaster were excellent in the second half, we were like a drunken boxer at times riding the punches and Keiran was outstanding and kept us in the game.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

hoolahoop

• VSC Member
Re:Boothroyd feels a bit like Dick Turpin !
« Reply #1 on September 29, 2010, 11:10:58 am by hoolahoop »
I bet he's grinning from ear to ear as all those Sky Blues would have been leaving that match.

ravenrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on September 29, 2010, 12:40:50 pm by ravenrover »
As we walked back to the car, quietly, amongst the Coventry fans they were all saying how lucky they had been. They were also ranting about the style of football they were playing at present, long high balls every match. They were also being very critical of McSheffery saying that it was about time he did something.

Barmby Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on September 29, 2010, 12:43:48 pm by Barmby Rover »
I think he did manage to do something unfortunately, he is one player Rovers almost signed back in the DP days, JR told me that personally, almost ineveitable that he comes back to bite us on the bum!

TinyPortal © 2005-2012