Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 04:43:34 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: I've had a dream  (Read 804 times)

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
I've had a dream
« on October 11, 2011, 11:47:06 am by Bentley Bullet »
Dead vivid it was. I was in the doctor’s surgery in Bentley when a big fat bald bloke hobbled in with both his feet bandaged and no shirt on. He obviously seemed worse for drink and as he turned to talk to the receptionist I noticed a screwed up L**ds shirt hanging down the back of his trousers.
Being sat near the reception desk I could overhear the conversation, and it went like this.
“Bloody instructions!”
Receptionist “Pardon?”
He said “Bloody instructions! Instructions on tins....Followed them word for word, and look what happened to me!”
“What do you mean?” she enquired.
“Me Dinner” he said. “It said on the tin, remove top, and stand in boiling water”...........
After being told to take a seat he turned and faced the waiting room, and said,
 \"If there are any idiots in the room, stand up

after a few seconds I stood up.
“So you’re an idiot then are you?”  He said.
“Well actually no, I just didn’t like seeing you standing there all  by yourself”, I said.
He stared at me threateningly, and then his expression changed to a smile as he seemed not to fully understand my remark.  At that point I regretted saying anything as he sat next to me.
Suddenly he said “did you go tu’t match then?”
“Yes I did,” I replied.
“I thought L**ds played the better football”, he said.
“Well, you might be right, but it was about time justice was done, and Rover’s got what they deserved.” I said.
“ I thought we’d win”, When L**ds early goal went in” He said.
“Well a few weeks ago I would have agreed with you, but we’re getting used to coming from behind and winning these days”, i said.
“Your equaliser just before half time changed the game,” he said.
“Yes, Billy loved that goal, and was on fire second half”, i said.
“You were more direct, second half” He said.
“We now try to win, instead of trying not to lose, under Dean”, I said.
“When that last minute header went in, I thought Sharp had handled it”, he said.
“I thought he handled it well!” I said.
“Anyway, we have more fans than you, so I don’t care”, he said..................................................
Moments later the receptionist informed me that my anti-smirking tablets were ready.

Rovers 2  L**ds 1

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

TinyPortal © 2005-2012