Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 03:29:39 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Sharp in Team of the Week  (Read 1506 times)

1879Rovers

• Forum Member
Sharp in Team of the Week
« on December 05, 2011, 03:47:05 pm by 1879Rovers »
Billy Sharp has been included in the championship team of the week.
Thought we might have had a few in it after Saturday.

http://www.doncaster.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=264748

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

benaldo

• Forum Member
Re: Sharp in Team of the Week
« Reply #1 on December 05, 2011, 04:55:17 pm by benaldo »
I think Beye, fortune (even though \"Angry yoda\" behind me kept shouting - \"Bloody useless Fortune, get the ball, into, can't even. Put some effort in. Ball.\"), Hird, Ikeme, and Goulon up to his substitution (Clever if he wasn't injured as that ref was dying to send him off), all deserved praise from Saturday on a national level.

ps their number 10 was possibly the most cheating bas**rd I've ever seen at the KM (Worse than lewis guys dives!). He kept throwing himself to the ground over and over again and even laughing when he did it. On one occasion, the ref looked at him, then waved play on. Now if the ref saw him diving, didn't think our player had made a foul and waved play on, then surely he's admitting that the number 10 dived by throwing himself to the ground????! Anyway, I thought he was crap whoever he was.

RUPRECHT

• Forum Member
Re: Sharp in Team of the Week
« Reply #2 on December 05, 2011, 07:24:45 pm by RUPRECHT »
i like Fortune, he receives, protects and holds the ball up well, not bad in the air and always seems to make positive runs. Probably still off his best but I really dont see who people would play in his place.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012