Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 02:52:37 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Two players in team of the week  (Read 2663 times)

1879Rovers

• Forum Member
Two players in team of the week
« on December 19, 2011, 04:24:51 pm by 1879Rovers »
Two players are in the team of the week. Good to see us getting some recognition.

http://www.doncaster.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=266177

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Filo

• VSC Member
Re: Two players in team of the week
« Reply #1 on December 19, 2011, 04:28:48 pm by Filo »
Team of the week chosen by the Press association, who can`t get simple facts about Billy`s second goal right!

mushRTID

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on December 19, 2011, 04:32:47 pm by mushRTID »
Even a blind man could have seen Fotune should have been in there.

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on December 19, 2011, 04:37:33 pm by Filo »
Quote from: \"mushRTID\" post=205746

And if that was written in Braille then a blind man could see that you missed the\"r\" from Fortuné ;) :thumbsup:

1879Rovers

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on December 19, 2011, 04:43:38 pm by 1879Rovers »

It depends on how well the other player chosen in the same position played. More often than not it is players who have scored in midfield and attack that get chosen. Four of the six in midfield and attack scored at the weekend. I am more surprised to see us have a defender included when we actually conceded a goal. Hird was the only player in the back five who conceded a goal.

mushRTID

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on December 19, 2011, 04:49:37 pm by mushRTID »
Quote from: \"Filo\" post=205748

And if that was written in Braille then a blind man could see that you missed the\"r\" from Fortuné ;) :thumbsup:

LOL congrats on finding my 'tester'.

benaldo

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on December 19, 2011, 07:19:56 pm by benaldo »
Hird is in \"team of the week\"????!!!

He had an amazing game by his standards (and well done) but it was an average game by any other decent championship defenders standards.....and for that he gets in team of the week???  Never mind that Fortune single handedly battered their defence into the ground, set up one goal (again) and worked tirelessly!

Sometimes football punditry is truely the preserve of the ex-footballing moron.

ps Who was it again that knock-knee'd Nugent ambled around and beat for pace for their goal?

stokerover

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on December 19, 2011, 08:01:48 pm by stokerover »
Saunders picks Hird in his team every week...does that make him an ex-footballer moron benaldo?

You really are a first class knob.

benaldo

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on December 19, 2011, 08:14:39 pm by benaldo »
Quote from: \"stokerover\" post=205797
Saunders picks Hird in his team every week...does that make him an ex-footballer moron benaldo?

Thanks for the potty mouth. If you could just put down your copy of the star a minute and READ what I wrote you'll find that it's about Hird being included in \"Team of the Week\" not Rovers first 11 against Leicester.

I really think it's this kind of pathetic, foul mouthed, cowardly, moronic, post that surely the mods are trying to stamp out. It's no wonder people get aggitated on here when thicko's like you resort to writing \"you really are a first class knob\". I don't know you, but if we ever met I would have more than an unfavourable disposition towards you based entirely on the personal, swear word laden, abuse you meter out on here.

Like I said before a few weeks ago (I actually thought this kind of thing had died down...shame eh) some people are going to find out the hard way through a court or some other means that swearing at other posters is not acceptable.

Personally I think you should be banned. Your posts are nothing but swearing and negative and you are a blight on this forum.

stokerover

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on December 19, 2011, 08:20:11 pm by stokerover »
Crocodile tears or what!

roversdude

• VSC Member
« Reply #10 on December 19, 2011, 08:42:39 pm by roversdude »
Safe to say our keeper won't appear in team of week

Berkshire Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #11 on December 19, 2011, 08:46:39 pm by Berkshire Rover »
Team of the week is a misnomer anyway, because the one thing that the chosen 11 aren't are a team.

Arguably, DRFC was team of the week (again),

Snods Shinpad 2

• Forum Member
« Reply #12 on December 19, 2011, 09:14:05 pm by Snods Shinpad 2 »
Quote from: \"benaldo\" post=205799

I really think it's this kind of pathetic, foul mouthed, cowardly, moronic, post that surely the mods are trying to stamp out. It's no wonder people get aggitated on here when thicko's like you resort to writing \"you really are a first class knob\".

Like I said before a few weeks ago (I actually thought this kind of thing had died down...shame eh) some people are going to find out the hard way through a court or some other means that swearing at other posters is not acceptable.

Personally I think you should be banned.

I wholeheartedly throw my weight behind Benaldo's admirable campaign.

Posters who engage in foul-mouthed, aggressive, expletive laden posts, should be banned immediately with no recourse to an appeal.

Take these two utterly shameful posts for example...

Click

\"Piss off and support another club if you don't like what they are trying to do. It's simple!\"

Click

\"Get your facts right before spewing unpunctuated shite in my direction you uneducated tool.\"

I am outraged and demand the Mods wield the axe immediately.

:byebye

hoolahoop

• VSC Member
« Reply #13 on December 19, 2011, 10:01:39 pm by hoolahoop »
Quote from: \"benaldo\" post=205799
Quote from: \"stokerover\" post=205797

Thanks for the potty mouth. If you could just put down your copy of the star a minute and READ what I wrote you'll find that it's about Hird being included in \"Team of the Week\" not Rovers first 11 against Leicester.

I really think it's this kind of pathetic, foul mouthed, cowardly, moronic, post that surely the mods are trying to stamp out. It's no wonder people get aggitated on here when thicko's like you resort to writing \"you really are a first class knob\". I don't know you, but if we ever met I would have more than an unfavourable disposition towards you based entirely on the personal, swear word laden, abuse you meter out on here.

Personally I think you should be banned. Your posts are nothing but swearing and negative and you are a blight on this forum.

I agree you are a ''1st. class knob'' and a pompous arse to boot. :laugh: Hate to be proven wrong don't you ? :coat:

TinyPortal © 2005-2012