Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 01:18:47 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Pay on the day  (Read 1389 times)

1879Rovers

• Forum Member
Pay on the day
« on January 22, 2012, 10:14:18 am by 1879Rovers »
Did anyone pay on the day yesterday at Bristol?

Were the turnstiles manned or did you have to stick you ticket in a machine?

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

RedJ

• Forum Member
Re: Pay on the day
« Reply #1 on January 22, 2012, 11:24:54 am by RedJ »
I didn't (I'm probably going to be accused of trying to bump up my post count here) and you had to put your ticket into a machine :-)

kittyslass

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on January 22, 2012, 12:04:10 pm by kittyslass »
When I rang Bristol ticket office on friday, they said could pay on turnstyle. Hubby and grandson went yesterday, but he's not here just now to ask. He's gone to watch grandson play footie at Townfields, so will ask when he comes back. Don't think there could have been a problem paying though, because he's such a moaner, I would have heard about about 20 times by now!

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on January 22, 2012, 12:14:56 pm by wilts rover »
yes we did, they had 2 turnstile allocated for potd, one adults, one kids, the two ticket machines were taped off and you paid cash to the bloke in the booth - dont know if we even got a ticket stub as brother-in-law paid

kittyslass

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on January 23, 2012, 09:28:55 am by kittyslass »
Quote from: \"kittyslass\" post=214415
When I rang Bristol ticket office on friday, they said could pay on turnstyle. Hubby and grandson went yesterday, but he's not here just now to ask. He's gone to watch grandson play footie at Townfields, so will ask when he comes back. Don't think there could have been a problem paying though, because he's such a moaner, I would have heard about about 20 times by now!

Yep, the old goat paid on the turnstyle. Thought he must have, 'cos he only moaned about the result!!!!!!

TinyPortal © 2005-2012