Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 07:42:06 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Sorry to see you go  (Read 2563 times)

05simpsonm

Sorry to see you go
« on April 14, 2012, 09:02:21 pm by 05simpsonm »
I am a Preston fan and i know how you are feeling now. We were relegated as you know last year at around about the same time. Although you probably will not bounce back next year like us, you will bounce back soon enough. I hope that you do because your teams have been hard to beat in recent years against us. You need to keep hold of that Coppinger because he is a gem for you. Good luck for next season and I look forward to playing your club and meeting your fans again.

Cheers and sorry to see you go down.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

dumbroofer

• Forum Member
Re: Sorry to see you go
« Reply #1 on April 14, 2012, 09:05:58 pm by dumbroofer »
cheers bud

RTID75

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on April 14, 2012, 09:07:35 pm by RTID75 »
I think we were feeling the relegation feeling a few weeks ago now. Today is not disappointment because we are down - we knew that already, but the sick-to-the-pit-of-the-stomach feeling is all down to just how it happened. I hope you get to see the highlights and see for yourself how we were the victims of either completely inept, or completely corrupt officials (especially the ref). Hope the ref is demoted to Sunday League.

Thanks for your post and kind words though. Much appreciated! :)

redmist

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on April 14, 2012, 09:08:39 pm by redmist »
Cheers mate, all part of football......some of us have been around long enough to remember relegation before at this club........although it has been a while, still hurts though especially in the manner of todays defeat!

Just want it to end now and so does my missus who is thouroughly pissed off with me coming home pissed off!!

idler

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on April 15, 2012, 09:02:23 am by idler »
Having the bad times makes you appreciate the good times even more. :scarf:
Good luck to your boys next season.

WBDRFC

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on April 15, 2012, 09:04:10 am by WBDRFC »
Hope the ref is demoted to Sunday League.

There's no need to be derogatory about Sunday League football. It deserves better.

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #6 on April 15, 2012, 09:08:19 am by Filo »

There's no need to be derogatory about Sunday League football. It deserves better.

I would n`t have him in charge of a subuteo [sp] game!

Although it will do us no good, I hope some one pursues this all the way that performance was criminal!

RTID75

• VSC Member
« Reply #7 on April 15, 2012, 10:21:12 am by RTID75 »

That's a bloody good point actually! My apologies to Sunday league!

Spud

• VSC Member
« Reply #8 on April 15, 2012, 11:09:15 am by Spud »
Cheers for the post. Agree with RTID75, i felt no more pain yesterday than i have for the rest of the season, the writing was on the wall long before the maths was done.
Looking forward to our games too, have not heard from my bro-in-law since you's went down (he still owes me a £20 bet too).
Am sure you'll be back in the second tier before too long, as soon as you find the right man for you. Not sure it's Westley tho...

TinyPortal © 2005-2012