Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 12:51:42 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Reading fans  (Read 3867 times)

donnygeoff

• Forum Member
Reading fans
« on April 25, 2014, 03:34:12 pm by donnygeoff »
Hi, anyone know how many tickets have been bought from Reading fans

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Filo

• VSC Member
Re: Reading fans
« Reply #1 on April 25, 2014, 03:37:12 pm by Filo »
Hi, anyone know how many tickets have been bought from Reading fans

Chuffing hell, are they selling freebies as well?  :)

donnygeoff

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on April 25, 2014, 03:46:27 pm by donnygeoff »
As you know I meant how  many Reading fans have bought
tickets

i_ateallthepies

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on April 25, 2014, 04:12:45 pm by i_ateallthepies »
Yes we do know dg but you asked for that.

Lincoln Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on April 25, 2014, 04:22:00 pm by Lincoln Rover »
As of 2 pm on Wednesdsy they had sold 750.

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on April 25, 2014, 04:52:48 pm by Bristol Red Rover »
Very impressive for folks that are under the impression that Donny is over run by "Wildlings".

1879Rovers

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on April 25, 2014, 05:00:44 pm by 1879Rovers »
That is a lot for Reading. Got to win this game against my local side as it is long overdue. I am fed up of getting stick from them after the game.

RobTheRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #7 on April 25, 2014, 05:06:04 pm by RobTheRover »
We need Daib0 to have a word. Come on fella,  3 points for us makes sense and you know it.

daib0

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on April 25, 2014, 10:30:10 pm by daib0 »
ouch, with Brighton winning tonight it's going to be very very tight indeed. I gave a 1-0 win for us on Royals Rendezvous prediction thread, morte out of blind faith than conviction. Our home has gone up the drain of late. We're quite as easily capable of losing 0-3.

Anyway, I did do a really big preview on my site, have a browse - it's got loads of info on Donny up:

http://royalsrendezvous.co.uk/topic/10077810/1

Our guys are not even posting yet, sounds mad that although we're up there in the running there's a lot od despondency. Not only with the play on field, but also with the manager and (especially) with the boardroom ...

Here's to a good game, whatever happens!!

daib0

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on April 25, 2014, 11:14:43 pm by daib0 »
Meanwhile ...

Ref Check

Anthony Taylor
(born 20 October 1978) is an English professional football referee from Wythenshawe, Greater Manchester. He supports non-League side Altrincham.
In 2010, he was promoted to the list of Select Group Referees who officiate primarily in the Premier League, and in 2013 became a listed referee for FIFA allowing him to referee European and international matches

This season:
He gives lots of yellows, but few reds …
29 games – 100 yellow cards – 3 red cards

Most uncomfortable game this season – Sept 2013: Arsenal v Aston Villa – 9 yellow cards and one sending off!
There is not a single game where we haven’t seen a card, and only one game where only a single yellow was produced.

Controversy just two weeks ago:

Anthony Taylor was at the centre of a controversy during West Ham v Liverpool, overruling the linesman to give West Ham a goal and giving Liverpool a dubious penalty.
The referee received a lot of stick on social media, being the target of jokes and memes.
According to West Ham fan site Claret & Hugh, the referee was attacked in his car by West Ham fans upon leaving Upton Park. An eye witness told ClaretandHugh:
“One bloke led the charge and punched the windscreen several times trying to break it. There was a lot of serious language being used. It will be a miracle if  all of that doesn’t go into Mr Taylor’s reports on events during the afternoon.”
Poor behaviour from the West Ham fans if true.

PREVIOUS GAMES REFEREEING DONNY AND READING:

uptonson

• Forum Member
« Reply #10 on April 25, 2014, 11:26:03 pm by uptonson »
Meanwhile ...

Ref Check

Anthony Taylor
(born 20 October 1978) is an English professional football referee from Wythenshawe, Greater Manchester. He supports non-League side Altrincham.
In 2010, he was promoted to the list of Select Group Referees who officiate primarily in the Premier League, and in 2013 became a listed referee for FIFA allowing him to referee European and international matches

This season:
He gives lots of yellows, but few reds …
29 games – 100 yellow cards – 3 red cards

Most uncomfortable game this season – Sept 2013: Arsenal v Aston Villa – 9 yellow cards and one sending off!
There is not a single game where we haven’t seen a card, and only one game where only a single yellow was produced.

Controversy just two weeks ago:

Anthony Taylor was at the centre of a controversy during West Ham v Liverpool, overruling the linesman to give West Ham a goal and giving Liverpool a dubious penalty.
The referee received a lot of stick on social media, being the target of jokes and memes.
According to West Ham fan site Claret & Hugh, the referee was attacked in his car by West Ham fans upon leaving Upton Park. An eye witness told ClaretandHugh:
“One bloke led the charge and punched the windscreen several times trying to break it. There was a lot of serious language being used. It will be a miracle if  all of that doesn’t go into Mr Taylor’s reports on events during the afternoon.”
Poor behaviour from the West Ham fans if true.

PREVIOUS GAMES REFEREEING DONNY AND READING:

Load of rubbish.  referees and assistants in Premier League do not go to grounds in their cars.  They meet in a hotel and all travel to ground in a people carrier to avoid this happening.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #11 on April 25, 2014, 11:41:16 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
So let me get this right. Under this ref, Reading have never won a league match and we've never lost one?

Bring it on.

By the way. What's all that EPL M.28 ballacks? It sounds like a food colouring code.

swintonrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #12 on April 26, 2014, 01:14:47 am by swintonrover »
I'm going to assume the M stands for Matchday.

dknward2

• VSC Member
« Reply #13 on April 26, 2014, 06:09:43 am by dknward2 »
English prem league and match 28

daib0

• Forum Member
« Reply #14 on April 26, 2014, 11:09:20 am by daib0 »
English prem league and match 28
spot on ...

dknward2