Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 02:33:47 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: buy club  (Read 8401 times)

keith79

• Forum Member
Re: buy club
« Reply #30 on September 29, 2014, 02:35:38 pm by keith79 »
just to clear it up i think the club is in safe hands with tb and dw

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Wellred

• Forum Member
« Reply #31 on September 29, 2014, 02:36:13 pm by Wellred »
you need 5m in cash

No you don't

The only time I can recall £5M mentioned was by JR in an interview he did just after the takeover failed, he said something along the lines of the FL required evidence of at least £5m of accessible funds

So you are selective in what you want to believe then? or just when it suits you to have yet another dig at JR?

Hows that a dig at JR?

He's the only one I know of who's mentioned the mystical £5M, if others have would you like to enlighten me?

I have no idea who said it or when they said it. Quite frankly it has gone and I don't care anymore. I will leave it to the luvvies and haters to keep raking over old coals.

Wellred

• Forum Member
« Reply #32 on September 29, 2014, 02:43:53 pm by Wellred »
just to clear it up i think the club is in safe hands with tb and dw

I am sure the club is in "safe" hands with TB and DW. They will no doubt continue to keep the club afloat without any risks. Personally I would like to see some ambition.
If being safe means staying in the lower leagues so it doesn't cost them too much money then sorry I would prefer a few risks now and again to being "safe"

keith79

• Forum Member
« Reply #33 on September 29, 2014, 02:45:39 pm by keith79 »
i am neither a lover or hater.

keith79

• Forum Member
« Reply #34 on September 29, 2014, 02:48:26 pm by keith79 »
i dont think its the lack of investment more to do with the lack of ability.

Wellred

• Forum Member
« Reply #35 on September 29, 2014, 02:49:58 pm by Wellred »

To have players with ability you need investment.

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #36 on September 29, 2014, 03:08:59 pm by Filo »
you need 5m in cash

No you don't

The only time I can recall £5M mentioned was by JR in an interview he did just after the takeover failed, he said something along the lines of the FL required evidence of at least £5m of accessible funds

So you are selective in what you want to believe then? or just when it suits you to have yet another dig at JR?

Hows that a dig at JR?

He's the only one I know of who's mentioned the mystical £5M, if others have would you like to enlighten me?

I have no idea who said it or when they said it. Quite frankly it has gone and I don't care anymore. I will leave it to the luvvies and haters to keep raking over old coals.

You were happy to contribute to the raking of old coals earlier in the thread

DRNaith

• VSC Member
« Reply #37 on September 29, 2014, 03:18:48 pm by DRNaith »

To have players with ability you need investment.

Personally I think that we have players with ability, just not the ability to manage them.

PDX_Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #38 on September 29, 2014, 04:23:57 pm by PDX_Rover »
Agree with Naith. You look at the allayed we have. It's a decent squad. The failure has to be at the manager's door. Mind you, Main getting injured hasn't helped matters, but still...

bpoolrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #39 on September 29, 2014, 04:30:11 pm by bpoolrover »
Not sure I agree about the players,the back 4 has been awful all season,the front 2 of Tyson and Robinson have not performed,yes Tyson a few years ago was a decent player but in the last 2 or 3 seasons the goals have dried up,mcombe since his injury has not looked the same player,evina has been very poor,no new manager is going to change any of that

Wellred

• Forum Member
« Reply #40 on September 29, 2014, 05:03:25 pm by Wellred »
you need 5m in cash

No you don't

Hows that a dig at JR?

You were happy to contribute to the raking of old coals earlier in the thread

Whatever you say.

keith79

• Forum Member
« Reply #41 on September 30, 2014, 10:00:53 am by keith79 »
the lack of ability is not just dickov. we have a youth team that has produced rubbish for years

TinyPortal © 2005-2012