Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 11:42:53 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Football  (Read 1755 times)

hoolahoop

• VSC Member
Football
« on April 03, 2015, 10:43:18 pm by hoolahoop »
 :facepalm: Sorry but if either team thought that was football then both need to pack it in. I have been to many a Rugby match where the ball spent less time booted in the air aimlessly.

As for Rovers what was missing tonight ?

1) A leader...do we have one  ?

2) A team that communicates...they looked as if they had had about 20 minutes together before playing ?

3) A team that works for each other ?...yes it's called ''teamwork''that was gutless hands on the hips stuff.

4) A Plan...was there one, had anyone studied the way Bradford play ?

5) A bility...cheated here but both sides showed just how poorly this game can be played for much of the game

Neither team will be in P/Off contention based on the crap I had the misfortune to watch.  :(

Yes sack the manager and everything will be ok...NO it effing won't . However the ''blind'' officials should never be in a position to run a game again  especially the West stand lino.  :mad:

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Dagenham Rover

• VSC Member
Re: Football
« Reply #1 on April 03, 2015, 11:58:05 pm by Dagenham Rover »
Interestingly we seem to get an awful lot of blind officials, is this a legacy from JR laying into them, or are they really bad for everybody

NickDRFC

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on April 04, 2015, 12:02:54 am by NickDRFC »
I'm sure that every football forum has a majority of fans wearing rose tinted specs where officials are concerned, it can't just be ours.

hoolahoop

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on April 04, 2015, 03:01:11 am by hoolahoop »
I'm sure that every football forum has a majority of fans wearing rose tinted specs where officials are concerned, it can't just be ours.

Really Nick ? Did you think that the officials were on the money tonight because I bloody didn't. They were shirt pulling, dragging back virtually with impunity.

Let's get this sort of shite out of the game ; give the freekicks, bring in new laws to 'sin bin ' cheats etc. Its making the game virtually unwatchable and why are those running the line in games either not piping up or being treated dismissively by referees. Either have them do the job or feck them off.
Not often I get really angry with officials but I could have swung for that lino running the West stand touchline tonight.
No 'rose tinted' observations here because I will call it the other way too ! Still fuming at 3:00 am  :mad: :mad:

NickDRFC

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on April 04, 2015, 03:17:08 am by NickDRFC »
I didn't go today so can't comment on this specifically, but after 99% of games on here there are moans about the officials. A lot of the time I tend to disagree with them, and I think our fans are biased. But likewise I'm sure on other forums I'm sure it's the same story.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012