Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 12:09:29 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Fan ejected at back of east stand ??  (Read 56479 times)

DRFC

• Forum Member
Re: Fan ejected at back of east stand ??
« Reply #270 on December 12, 2015, 12:06:53 am by DRFC »
Look! An unfounded accusation from someone who should know better given his legal issues in the past. Need to watch those old fingers Bob, they'll get you in trouble again. You sharp deleted that post about Oyston the other day, I thought you might have been slowly learning your lesson but it's obviously a very slow process.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #271 on December 12, 2015, 01:13:14 am by RedJ »
Anyone here like oysters? f**king vile they are.

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #272 on December 12, 2015, 08:36:05 am by wilts rover »
There are some very low individuals about if they're prepared to lie to the club about a fellow fan just to settle a score over an internet forum.

I absolutely abhor liars.

Posted by: DRFC
« on: December 11, 2015, 09:41:49 PM »
Are you drinking tonight, Alick? I've no issue with the club other than it's completely unjustified removal of Martin......

I'm trying to provoke only debate...

I've no grievance with the club.....

Posted by: DRFC
« on: December 11, 2015, 08:59:46 PM »
If the club gave that persons details to Martin (rather than just telling him X number of emails pro, Y number anti Martin) then that's a fairly serious breach of trust by the club....

I'm concerned that, potentially, the club could be releasing people's info to a third party

Is it just me, or is the assertion in post No1, made to look contradictory by posts Nos 2 and 3?

As I said in a previous comment about this poster, his/her interaction with other forum posters, and perceived prior knowledge of them, would lead a suspicious person to the conclusion that this is not the first time this person has been a member of this forum.

Which, if true, would mean they seemingly attempting to cause arguments around holding others to account for breaking rules - whilst breaking them him/herself.

DRFC

• Forum Member
« Reply #273 on December 12, 2015, 09:05:55 am by DRFC »
Good job you're not a suspicious person though, eh?

Yorkiered

• Forum Member
« Reply #274 on December 12, 2015, 09:07:57 am by Yorkiered »
What I really find hilarious is two of the most argumentative, shit s
tirring posters on here calling DRFC.
You couldn't make it up. :facepalm:

IDM

• VSC Member
« Reply #275 on December 12, 2015, 09:09:44 am by IDM »
Without lifting all the quotes, DRFC, you clearly implied that club may have given Martin personal information on 3rd parties - in a way that I interpreted that you believed this to be the case.  Then you changed your tack to have a go at what folks may have said either positively or negatively - neither of which you would have known directly unless you were involved with the process.

Martin since clarified that no 3rd party information was disclosed to him, so your first hypothesis was wrong.

Now, without descending into abuse, why are you getting so involved in this?  There's no wonder some posters may think you have an agenda - whether you do or not!

Thank f**k there is a football match today!!!

Forum Admin

• VSC Member
« Reply #276 on December 12, 2015, 09:13:01 am by Forum Admin »
forum mods haven't had to intefere much these last few months; we'd like it to stay that way.
pack it in with the name calling please - if anyone has a problem with another user either PM them directly or PM the Forum Admin.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012