Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 04:21:07 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: What has happened to "In Rovers We trust"  (Read 6992 times)

Mr1Croft

• Forum Member
Re: What has happened to "In Rovers We trust"
« Reply #30 on April 05, 2016, 08:34:50 pm by Mr1Croft »
      So here we are again with a large proportion of our fans feeling let down by our club...Weve had many examples of things fan faired but not followed through..Weve had stewards mistreating fans,player recruitment promises not followed through,a marketing department that only ever replies to things if he thinks he can get a laugh out of it,reciprocal deals that don't happen and now a fans competition won by a celebrity just by chance and that's without going into the shortcomings of our chairmen and silent owners....
     So much work went into "In Rovers We Trust" by the vsc and also the drsg in recent times and its vanishing quicker than a Rovers centreback at a corner...Right now if Rovers told me it was Tuesday I would still check my calendar....
     I don't personally have a problem with the latest cock up as I don't often buy shirts anyway on the principal that changing the shirt every year is taking advantage, but I can see why those that did go to the effort to both promote the competition and take part are once again feeling let down by the actions of the senior management of Doncaster Rovers...
     I've stuck up for Mr Baldwin many times on here,ive met him and he's a intelligent guy but jesus sir you need to get a grip of the people around you because they are making you and the club look pretty amateurish who don't give a monkeys about the people who come through your turnstiles..How the club couldn't see what the fans would think of this is quite frankly bewildering...It's time to get a grip Mr Baldwin and start showing us why you are so highly rated by everyone else, because frankly it's not coming across to us the fans, that the people in charge of making the descisions at this club are capable of doing so....!!!

Sadly I can't help but agree Kevin.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Chris Black come back

• Forum Member
« Reply #31 on April 05, 2016, 08:51:48 pm by Chris Black come back »
The photos of the kit launch in Thailand that were published earlier today.

Jesus....

normal rules

• Forum Member
« Reply #32 on April 05, 2016, 08:54:54 pm by normal rules »

A club statement following the recent media coverage surrounding the 2016/17 shirt designs.

A spokesperson for Doncaster Rovers said: “The process for receiving kit designs, shortlisting and the public voting for our kit design competition followed strict legal guidance to ensure that the club adhered to competition law and that all processes were fair.

“We are aware that the result of the competition has attracted some mixed feedback, but we can assure our fans that the voting process for the 2016/17 shirt designs was all was fair and above board.”

The club will make no further comment at this time.

Mixed reaction????

Is competition law an Eu thing?

Chris Black come back

• Forum Member
« Reply #33 on April 05, 2016, 08:55:32 pm by Chris Black come back »
Yes and No.

Some is, some isn't.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #34 on April 05, 2016, 09:22:50 pm by BillyStubbsTears »

A club statement following the recent media coverage surrounding the 2016/17 shirt designs.

A spokesperson for Doncaster Rovers said: “The process for receiving kit designs, shortlisting and the public voting for our kit design competition followed strict legal guidance to ensure that the club adhered to competition law and that all processes were fair.

“We are aware that the result of the competition has attracted some mixed feedback, but we can assure our fans that the voting process for the 2016/17 shirt designs was all was fair and above board.”

The club will make no further comment at this time.

Mixed reaction????

Is competition law an Eu thing?

That's just made my night.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012