Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 04:27:35 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Barnet - away  (Read 9470 times)

rich1471

• Forum Member
Re: Barnet - away
« Reply #60 on January 11, 2017, 08:53:45 pm by rich1471 »
Going to get 2 tickets tomorrow

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Paul Naylor

« Reply #61 on January 12, 2017, 10:54:59 pm by Paul Naylor »
Another Bees fan here, I see some of you are discussing where to have a pre match drink. There is a bar for away supporters under the new stand. Hope you all have a good trip. Honeypot lane has plenty of parking if you don't want to pay the five pound for parking in the ground. If you do park at the ground get a token before the game either from the club shop or the bar

besty

• Forum Member
« Reply #62 on January 17, 2017, 06:09:27 pm by besty »
Got married on Saturday.
The honeymoon is a trip round Britain doing shows,fine dining,thames cruise etc...

We are in London Saturday and whos playing there then?!

The new wife is off to watch the Rovers on her honeymoon  :laugh:

The miserable female will be with me  :rtid:

Just to say we had a great honeymoon and this Rovers performance helped to make it.
Went in Barnet bar before game,great food,drink and banter with their fans.
The coldest away bar Ive ever been in with even worse service.

But easy by tube and I think the new Mrs half enjoyed it,well more than I enjoyed Mary Poppins!!

StocktonRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #63 on January 17, 2017, 07:11:13 pm by StocktonRover »
One of the stewards told me on Saturday that it was just the 4th time that the away end had been used at the Hive.
I'm really surprised that they have been granted a safety certificate for its use.
Whilst the stand "pitch side" is completed and is excellent, the concourse below is still work in progress. There were no fire alarms and virtually no lighting (cabling in place but coiled up and not connected). Before the game it was daylight and later on it relied on overspill from the external lights.

Gotta also say I was very surprised that there were opening windows in the concourse that opened out onto the training pitches. I'm sure that any resourceful fan without a ticket could gain entry through them with a little assistance from fellow fans inside (particularly iattractive if sold out).

Overall though it's a decent ground for league 2 even if the main stand is a bit strange.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012