Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 10:35:02 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Super 6 update 7.1.17  (Read 615 times)

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
Super 6 update 7.1.17
« on January 07, 2017, 06:09:39 pm by Donnywolf »
... and what a personal HORROR show for me. Sick as a Pig, Under the moon, P*****d off etc etc

I looked at the results and expected at least 4 Green instead I got 6 white ! I kept logging in waiting for the results to update and then spotted it. My predictions had not registered and I had 6  lots of    -   -   for no Points whatsoever !

Thats the bad news and if there is any good news it has a) taught me to check check and check again and b) if there was a week for me / them to cock up this was THE week to do it

Nationwide one smart Punter managed 4 correct scores and 2 correct results for 24 with a string of people on 22  whereas we had 5 people on 9 Points 1 correct score and 2 correct results

Step forward
Peter Thompson
Peter Brooks
Darren Lindley
Paul Watson
Roy Forshaw

Special mention for Steve James who got 8 Points for 4 right results

31 YES Thirty One (of us) -  either failed to enter - failed to enter correctly (including me) or were poor with their predictions and so got no Points at all !

I have been threatening to blow the Lead in the League for a while and with a run of 6 - 6 and NIL I have finally managed it

New Leader (£25 to the Winner) is Paul Watson on 231 with Roy Forshaw Aiden Blades and me all following closely on 229
« Last Edit: January 08, 2017, 12:49:21 pm by Donnywolf »

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

TinyPortal © 2005-2012