Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 12:09:10 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Barnet FC (Help!)  (Read 1992 times)

BeesTV

Barnet FC (Help!)
« on January 10, 2017, 09:46:42 pm by BeesTV »
Hi all,
I feel like a bit of a spy coming here onto your forum but as a fellow league 2 fan (Barnet), I need some help for my next video, a preview for our game against doncaster.

I would greatly appreciate if you could give me some info on who you lads think is your danger man that will cause us problems and what you think of your chances are on Saturday. You obviously come in as favourites but Barnet will definitely put up a fight! If you could reply on here or send us a tweet/DM at @bees_tv we would massively appreciate it

If any of you lads want a pre-match interview, we will be outside the ground on Saturday filming so feel free to come say hi and we can have a chat.

The channel is Bees TV on YouTube if you want to check us out: https://youtu.be/x4j5TpIY2Uo

Thanks you lot!

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

BobG

• VSC Member
Re: Barnet FC (Help!)
« Reply #1 on January 11, 2017, 12:24:23 am by BobG »
Hi BeesTV.

We're much better going forwards, pressing, than we are sitting back defending. If we sit back you will probably score.

We've got 3 good forwards: Andy Williams (ex Swindon), John Marquis (ex everywhere but now coming good) and Liam mandeville (ex youth team). Liam might still be injured though. We would probably hate Marquis if he was playing for the opposition. He's a total wind up merchant. But as he's on our side, we love him :)

Left full back is generally felt to be our weakest area. So if you've got a decent right winger, you're in! We got a real classy centre half, Baudry, from Orient last summer. He's quality for this league. And the other centre half is good with his head. Can't pass though!

We might be struggling for a goalie. Marosi, who's been brilliant this season, knackered a ligament against pompey last week. He's out for 3 months. The back up, Etheridge, was sent out on loan to see if he could get some confidence back. It'd be a big ask for him to step in. He's in danger of becoming the supporter bully boy target sadly. The only other goalie on the books is youth team. And he's been injured too. There's talk of us getting in a loan goalie but who knows?

Rovers will be disappointed if they don't win, and so will we. But personally, i think you will score so it will depend on how well your midfield and defence plays. We're in good form so they'll have to play well :)

Cheers

BobG

dknward2

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on January 11, 2017, 12:32:16 am by dknward2 »
Wow barnets scouts are lazy probably watched sky for our game now asking the fans haha

Honestly gary woods our weak link but our danger man is billy sharp

Alan Southstand

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on January 11, 2017, 06:09:22 am by Alan Southstand »
We don't have a danger man, just to clear that up. What we do have is a team who works their socks off most of the time.

You will have to work equally hard to match us, for the 90 minutes. New keeper for Saturday, due to injury, so depends a) if we get one and b) how good he is.

ballysbackin

« Reply #4 on January 11, 2017, 10:01:23 am by ballysbackin »
Marosi might not be as quick off his line on Saturday

Sammy Chung was King

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on January 13, 2017, 03:39:27 am by Sammy Chung was King »
We don't have one main danger man. If one player isn't quite doing it one of the others tends to produce something. We can play good football and also handle the physical stuff if that's your game.
I couldn't pick a weakness other than we attack better than defend though that has improved lately. Complacency is probably my greatest fear after doing well recently especially. I think we face a tough game where hopefully our chances fall to the right ones.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012