Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 03:07:01 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Cedric Not Playing Ball  (Read 5548 times)

NickDRFC

• Forum Member
Re: Cedric Not Playing Ball
« Reply #30 on January 13, 2017, 01:08:42 pm by NickDRFC »
Sammy - with Evina you always peddle the line that he played wing back week in week out at Charlton and played very well in the Championship.

He played 12 games in 2012-13 and 8 in 20134-14. I reckon you can put that one to bed now.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Colemans Left Hook

• Forum Member
« Reply #31 on January 13, 2017, 01:27:14 pm by Colemans Left Hook »
Sammy - with Evina you always peddle the line that he played wing back week in week out at Charlton and played very well in the Championship.

He played 12 games in 2012-13 and 8 in 20134-14. I reckon you can put that one to bed now.

someone once said on here they were surprised he skillful he was in the warm up
well he did captain the Arsenal Youth team   yes Captain !!!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cedric_Evina

i think that Bristol City Fa cup incident and another similar "ridiculous" incident last season have left a mark on him and clubs obviously target him let someone sign him as a winger and wish him well 

Sammy Chung was King

• Forum Member
« Reply #32 on January 14, 2017, 02:53:31 am by Sammy Chung was King »

I remember him playing more than that at wing back-i must be wrong if you've taken the time to look. When i saw him at that level apart from when Coppinger destroyed him in a game he looked good. Him and Callum Harriott had a good understanding down the left hand side-with Harriott playing just inside of wide left.
When he's played wide left or wing back for us he has looked promising until the final ball. The manager has to make decisions on what he see's my opinion is irrelevant i'm just a supporter.
I don't see there being a shortage of clubs wanting to sign him. He's a useful player to have in a squad.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012