Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 12:52:56 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: DF after Barnet  (Read 2397 times)

albie

• Forum Member
DF after Barnet
« on January 14, 2017, 06:08:12 pm by albie »

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

docothered

• Forum Member
Re: DF after Barnet
« Reply #1 on January 14, 2017, 10:18:15 pm by docothered »
Was on the train back  (1st class) and I talking to David Blunt who was saying that Darren's fully committed to the club and is really happy with the support he and his staff are getting.  :rtid:

dknward2

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on January 15, 2017, 09:10:04 am by dknward2 »
Hopefully he will stay with us for a long time. He and the players can move up the leagues together. And we can enjoy another great ride on the drfc rollercoaster

glosterred

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on January 15, 2017, 09:48:28 am by glosterred »
Was on the train back  (1st class) and I talking to David Blunt who was saying that Darren's fully committed to the club and is really happy with the support he and his staff are getting.  :rtid:

Not that I'm doubting what DB said to you but, I wouldn't have thought he'd say much different irrespective of what was happening.

COYR

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on January 15, 2017, 10:02:06 am by wilts rover »

Not that I'm doubting what DB said to you but, I wouldn't have thought he'd say much different irrespective of what was happening.

COYR

The dreaded 'vote of confidence' eh!

TinyPortal © 2005-2012