Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 05:14:26 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Stat of the Day, and Omens?  (Read 5300 times)

RoversAlias

• Forum Member
Re: Stat of the Day, and Omens?
« Reply #30 on January 16, 2017, 09:05:43 am by RoversAlias »
Is that Leo next to JR? What a don he looks.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Dutch Uncle

• VSC Member
« Reply #31 on January 16, 2017, 05:20:16 pm by Dutch Uncle »
Had a quick look Dutch and found these,
Seems it changed,and sadly,that I would think,is their reason for the rejection,as it's a different trophy.

First time I saw this the pictures didn't come up. Now looking at it - what a great effort Drover, and pictures to savour  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Colemans Left Hook

• Forum Member
« Reply #32 on January 17, 2017, 06:40:36 pm by Colemans Left Hook »
Was on the tourist train round St. Kitts today and we passed through a village called Belle Vue or Belle View. I imagine that it was our spelling as it was originally named by the French.
Wife been confined to cabin for 24 hours so I even got her PiƱa Colada as well. 😎

hope you are doing a bit of scouting out there - the late Graham Taylor has set you a very big challenge to beat

"Yorke was first discovered by Graham Taylor, at the time the Aston Villa manager, on a tour of the West Indies in 1989. Yorke appeared in a team that played a friendly match against Aston Villa, Taylor was impressed and offered Yorke a trial at Villa."

funny thing is later on in Yorke's career he gave money change away as he didn't wan't it creasing his cream suit :bscarf:

idler

• VSC Member
« Reply #33 on January 20, 2017, 08:41:46 pm by idler »
No scouting done. Too much sun to soak up. A great beach in Barbados today and then fly home tomorrow.
Pouring with rain just after the hours walk back to the shop.
Four hours behind here so pick up 14:30 local time so hopefully a nice contented flight home. I'm not looking forward to landing 6:00am at Manchester on Sunday morning though.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012