Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 02:25:39 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Stuckmann  (Read 2051 times)

esdailles left foot

• Forum Member
Stuckmann
« on February 19, 2017, 03:33:51 pm by esdailles left foot »
Has turned up at our north Derbyshire friends. And apparently made a right pig's ear of a back pass to gift Bury a last minute goal

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

mushRTID

• Forum Member
Re: Stuckmann
« Reply #1 on February 19, 2017, 03:41:12 pm by mushRTID »

rover-n-out

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on February 19, 2017, 03:47:12 pm by rover-n-out »
Oh dear!!

ballysbackin

« Reply #3 on February 19, 2017, 03:50:23 pm by ballysbackin »
Now we know why our boy kicks it straight up field

German Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on February 19, 2017, 03:53:22 pm by German Rover »
Should never have got back to him. One of the defenders should have taken responsibility and put it out the stadium!

Move DRFC

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on February 19, 2017, 05:22:23 pm by Move DRFC »
Should never have got back to him. One of the defenders should have taken responsibility and put it out the stadium!

Was Sam Hird with the backpass

balbyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on February 19, 2017, 07:30:09 pm by balbyrover »
Was a very good penalty save,the penalty taker can count himself unlucky because 9 times out of 10 the goalie wouldn't get to that.
In his defence also,the pass back to him had a lot of pace on,did bounce and should have been hoofed into the stand before it came to him. Still,he should've done better.

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #7 on February 19, 2017, 07:43:20 pm by Filo »
Was a very good penalty save,the penalty taker can count himself unlucky because 9 times out of 10 the goalie wouldn't get to that.
In his defence also,the pass back to him had a lot of pace on,did bounce and should have been hoofed into the stand before it came to him. Still,he should've done better.

Don't agree with that at all, a professional footballer should kill a pass like that stone dead, he had a long time to think about it.

Also for Bury's equaliser, how many times did we see him do the very same thing, just stand there and watch it sail into the net?

Ok he probably would n't have got to it, but at least make an attempt to save it

balbyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on February 19, 2017, 09:38:29 pm by balbyrover »

Don't agree with that at all, a professional footballer should kill a pass like that stone dead, he had a long time to think about it.

Also for Bury's equaliser, how many times did we see him do the very same thing, just stand there and watch it sail into the net?

Ok he probably would n't have got to it, but at least make an attempt to save it

I agree. He should have controlled the ball a lot better than he did. I did say he should've done better though in my above post.. I was just pointing out that the whole situation could've been prevented with some better defending.

As for him not moving for the first goal?  I think the criticism there is very harsh. It was a brilliant strike and no keeper in the world would've got anywhere near that.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012