Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 07:43:57 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Matty Blair  (Read 1424 times)

wing commander

• Forum Member
Matty Blair
« on February 21, 2017, 10:05:12 am by wing commander »
     For once I was in the East stand on Saturday and I have to say I was really impressed with him,sometimes changing stands gives you a chance to look at players in a different way ..For me he was the MOM,he was up and down all game and covered Alcock whenever he was in trouble...He has a lot more pace than I thought he had too..

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

bobbymax

• VSC Member
Re: Matty Blair
« Reply #1 on February 21, 2017, 10:31:43 am by bobbymax »
Yep, been a brilliant signing but would probably need to play more forward in the league above.

GazLaz

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on February 21, 2017, 10:53:41 am by GazLaz »
He's a steady player. Funny you should mention his pace, I always think he's not as quick as he should be but sometimes he does look quite quick. All relative to who's running next to you I suppose.

Metalmicky

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on February 21, 2017, 12:42:53 pm by Metalmicky »
     For once I was in the East stand on Saturday and I have to say I was really impressed with him,sometimes changing stands gives you a chance to look at players in a different way ..For me he was the MOM,he was up and down all game and covered Alcock whenever he was in trouble...He has a lot more pace than I thought he had too..

You do realise the teams change ends at half time.......  :huh:

wing commander

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on February 21, 2017, 01:00:24 pm by wing commander »
  haha Obviously...I was talking about the change of angle of watching him...Rather than from the end...He puts a lot more work in than it appears from watching from the South Stand...
    He's got a bigger turn of pace too although like Gaz intimates it does drop off at times...Alcock got MOM and you cant argue with that as he had a good game but Blair ran him close and I would have gone for him..

TinyPortal © 2005-2012