Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 08:38:54 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Fighting near the drummer?  (Read 2038 times)

Mac the hooped man

• Forum Member
Fighting near the drummer?
« on February 25, 2017, 08:29:21 pm by Mac the hooped man »
Anyone see what went off,  there seemed to be some very unhappy folk..   we really don't need this, top.of the table and folk still aint happy...  jeez....

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

ian1980

• Forum Member
Re: Fighting near the drummer?
« Reply #1 on February 25, 2017, 08:48:15 pm by ian1980 »
From what I saw the stewards appeared to be making an issue when there was no need. There appeared to be a 'mature lady' stood in the squared barrier bit where the drummer stands and the stewards were saying she shouldn't be in there. After several requests for her to leave to no avail, they said that if she didn't get out she would be ejected from the ground. When several stewards went to do this, tempers flaired and eventually the lady was led down the stairs and out the tunnel.

Everything then seamed to calm down and about 10 minutes later the lady reappeared and went back to the top of the stand.

It really seamed the stewards made a big issue out of nothing.

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on February 25, 2017, 08:53:28 pm by RedJ »
I gather there was a personal issue involved as I heard one of the lads shout a few times about "people getting involved with something that's not their business".

Don't think any actual punches were thrown though.

karldew

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on February 25, 2017, 08:54:34 pm by karldew »
From what I saw the stewards appeared to be making an issue when there was no need. There appeared to be a 'mature lady' stood in the squared barrier bit where the drummer stands and the stewards were saying she shouldn't be in there. After several requests for her to leave to no avail, they said that if she didn't get out she would be ejected from the ground. When several stewards went to do this, tempers flaired and eventually the lady was led down the stairs and out the tunnel.

Everything then seamed to calm down and about 10 minutes later the lady reappeared and went back to the top of the stand.

To me it sounds like the stewards were just doing their job?

roversdude

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on February 25, 2017, 09:15:01 pm by roversdude »
Usually impressed with stewards at KMS, however today in West Stand on way out there is one stood under tv watching results and blocking way out and then another who couldn't open exit and just watched everyone trying to squeeze through one side until someone else opened it for him

DonnyOsmond

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on February 25, 2017, 09:32:10 pm by DonnyOsmond »

To me it sounds like the stewards were just doing their job?

Same.

donnievic

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on February 26, 2017, 01:46:09 pm by donnievic »
Usually same in south stand when rod hull lookalike only opens one exit door

TinyPortal © 2005-2012