Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 02:17:49 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Luton used the Rovers match as a dry run for the Plymouth match  (Read 1274 times)

Colemans Left Hook

• Forum Member
Regarding LOOTON yes i MANAGED TO see the "druggie" on the football prog last night

http://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/derek-adams-my-plymouth-argyle-players-need-protection-from-serious-challenges/story-30164066-detail/story.html

DEREK ADAMS wants to see referees give his Plymouth Argyle players more protection from tough tackling opponents.
Midfielder David Fox had to be substituted at half-time during the 1-1 draw with promotion rivals Luton Town at Kenilworth

That followed a crunching challenge on him by Luton's Jordan Cook shortly before the break.
Fox limped off the pitch at the end of the first half with an injury to his right leg.

Adams admitted the 33-year-old was a doubt for the League Two game against Notts County at Home Park on Tuesday.
Fox's injury came on the day when Antoni Sarcevic returned to action after a one-match absence.
Sarcevic had picked up an ankle injury after a tackle from behind on him by Leyton Orient left-back Callum Kennedy in a 3-2 defeat at Home Park on February 14.

deja vu or deja vu

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Sammy Chung was King

• Forum Member
I find it pathetic when managers plead for protection for grown men if you don't get justice you find your own justice out on the pitch.

idler

• VSC Member
Re: Luton used the Rovers match as a dry run for the Plymouth match
« Reply #2 on February 28, 2017, 05:00:30 pm by idler »
You mean like Copps did?

TinyPortal © 2005-2012