Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 02:17:54 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Tyler Garrett  (Read 3021 times)

albie

• Forum Member
Tyler Garrett
« on March 19, 2017, 07:51:06 pm by albie »
Eastleigh forum rumour he has been sent back to Rovers;
Tyler Garrett | The Spitfires Supporters Club Forum

Not a lot of point him staying there if the new boss is not going to use him. Lets see if he plays for the ressies in the friendly on tuesday.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

balbyrover

• Forum Member
Re: Tyler Garrett
« Reply #1 on March 19, 2017, 08:16:06 pm by balbyrover »
Don't want to put a negative spin on things and I haven't seen the lad play in fairness.. but if Eastleigh don't want him,should he really be on our books?

German Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on March 19, 2017, 08:21:41 pm by German Rover »
Whitby didn't want Liam Mandeville. He's done alright!

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on March 19, 2017, 08:25:22 pm by RedJ »
We didn't want Kevin Keegan...

The Red Baron

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on March 19, 2017, 10:08:59 pm by The Red Baron »
I noticed he hadn't been playing recently but I assumed he was injured.

Move DRFC

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on March 20, 2017, 12:35:50 pm by Move DRFC »
Doesn't look good for him when we've got a right back playing left back, Evina ahead of him and ATS injured and we still don't want him.

DonnyOsmond

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on March 20, 2017, 01:41:04 pm by DonnyOsmond »
Fergie said when he was loaned out to get some games and push for the first team in the summer. It'd be foolish to write off someone who is that young.

RoversAlias

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on March 20, 2017, 05:24:40 pm by RoversAlias »
There seems to be a tendency with Garratt to dismiss him as a bust because he hasn't broken into our team this season, and I think that's because we signed him for a fee from a 'big' club like Bolton. He is still a teenager and I feel that if he had come through our academy and had the season he's had nobody on here would be saying he's not up to it. Let's see how he develops, I think he could be a good player for us in the years to come.

Colemans Left Hook

• Forum Member
you may recall the hoardings being strategically moved to counter Barnet's air raid on Rovers penalty area earlier this season  ??

well the culprit was a certain Mr Muggleton - how can you forget a harry potter style name like that ---

originally he left barnet in January ? as part of a job lot joining Eastleigh along with Martin Allen 

now he's been released by the Bank of Eastleigh  and has just joined the Yorkie Bar team -- 

got a funny feeling he (and his long throws ) might be eligible to play for York at Wembley --  so it's looking good for York to stay up
wouldn't be surprised to see Garrat go on loan there (guessing)

he only joined Eastleigh on January 19th

http://www.dailyecho.co.uk/sport/15035786.New_Eastleigh_signing__throws_further_than_Rory_Delap_/

thinking about it if Martin Allen had not left Barnet  Akinde via Muggleton's long throws would have scored a lot more goals

so we've had some right luck bogar  going etc etc
« Last Edit: March 20, 2017, 07:09:29 pm by Colemans Left Hook »

The Red Baron

• VSC Member
« Reply #9 on March 21, 2017, 07:31:42 pm by The Red Baron »
Garratt is on the bench for Eastleigh tonight so he is still there. I wonder if he came back to Donny for treatment on an injury?

Colemans Left Hook

• Forum Member
you may recall the hoardings being strategically moved to counter Barnet's air raid on Rovers penalty area earlier this season  ??

well the culprit was a certain Mr Muggleton - how can you forget a harry potter style name like that ---

originally he left barnet in January ? as part of a job lot joining Eastleigh along with Martin Allen 

now he's been released by the Bank of Eastleigh  and has just joined the Yorkie Bar team -- 

got a funny feeling he (and his long throws ) might be eligible to play for York at Wembley --  so it's looking good for York to stay up
wouldn't be surprised to see Garrat go on loan there (guessing)

he only joined Eastleigh on January 19th

http://www.dailyecho.co.uk/sport/15035786.New_Eastleigh_signing__throws_further_than_Rory_Delap_/

thinking about it if Martin Allen had not left Barnet  Akinde via Muggleton's long throws would have scored a lot more goals

so we've had some right luck bogar  going etc etc

muggleton came on as a ub after 64 minutes just after York equalised at 3-3

York ended up winning 5-3  wonder if he "caused" any goals   ....  "a throw away comment"

roversontheup

• VSC Member
« Reply #11 on March 21, 2017, 10:24:02 pm by roversontheup »
He did. Came on as a sub, long throw and John Parkin headed a goal .

The Red Baron

• VSC Member
« Reply #12 on March 25, 2017, 05:52:18 pm by The Red Baron »
Just been confirmed that Garratt has returned to us and is eligible to play.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012