Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 04:43:58 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Poll

Rate The Ref

0 (0%)
2 (9.5%)
3 (14.3%)
7 (33.3%)
5 (23.8%)
0 - Totally Useless
4 (19%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Voting closed: March 31, 2017, 06:25:36 pm

Author Topic: Rovers v Plymouth Argyle - 26/3/17- Oliver Langford  (Read 1787 times)

The Red Baron

• VSC Member
Referee: Oliver Langford
Assistants: Steven Meredith & James Wilson.
4th: Scott Duncan

Same referee who did the corresponding game at Plymouth and sent off Coppinger! Not pleased about that!

Colemans Left Hook

• Forum Member
Re: Rovers v Plymouth Argyle - 26/3/17- Oliver Langford
« Reply #1 on March 20, 2017, 07:32:32 pm by Colemans Left Hook »
Referee: Oliver Langford
Assistants: Steven Meredith & James Wilson.
4th: Scott Duncan

Same referee who did the corresponding game at Plymouth and sent off Coppinger! Not pleased about that!

funny you posting that I've been thinking wot could possibly go wrong for JM - and the only thing apart from injury is a red card  -- hopefully he will pick up on this threat and not "do a silly"

ballysbackin

« Reply #2 on March 26, 2017, 07:26:09 pm by ballysbackin »
Complete  nob that carried on where he left off at Plymouth and it was not until 85th min did he realise he had been getting piss taken out of himself by Plymouth;s gamesmanship tactics

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on March 26, 2017, 07:29:43 pm by drfchound »
Early on I thought he was going to be a big problem for us today.
After a while it all settled down and TBH I thought he was ok.

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on March 26, 2017, 08:30:10 pm by Donnywolf »
Cant go more than 2 - but I include the West Stand "Assistant" in that as he MUST be briefed by the Ref as to what is required of him

And yet 1 minute into Second Half their 10 flattens Copps on Half Way (yes it was payback) and with the Ref not looking it is up to the Assistant standing 10 yuards away to do / say something - surely ? He should have said "bad chalenge Ref - very late - minimum Yellow. Instead he said as they usually do - sweet FA

Also the Ref was pointing pointing pointing at his Watch all through the Second Half as they wasted time again and again. We had a goal and loads of Subs - a slight injury - and yes time wasting as he tapped his Watch to show. Result 3 Minutes of added time (sorry a minimum of 3 minutes added time). Let them have a Goal Kick and thats about your lot for the supposed 3 minutes.

Muppet who gets 2 from me ? I must be p****d

The Red Baron

• VSC Member
« Reply #5 on March 27, 2017, 09:05:28 am by The Red Baron »
Not impressed. Let far too much go on and could have lost control completely. His failure to deal with Plymouth's time wasting was laughable and he should have added on a lot more time.

He was a poor appointment after the controversy of the first game.

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
« Reply #6 on March 27, 2017, 09:59:30 am by Donnywolf »
Agreed all round

The Time wasting (something all Teams do including us) was really annoying / frustrating and not for the first time I was restating my 3 "pet" subjects which I always say I will leave dormant and never mention again but always do !

In deference to my promise I will let people guess what they are but as a clue here are 4 words which will lead to my thoughts

a) Substitutions
b) Goals
c) Opposition "injuries"

TinyPortal © 2005-2012