Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 06:54:03 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: From the Plymouth Argyle fans' forum  (Read 9082 times)

southwestexile

• Forum Member
Re: From the Plymouth Argyle fans' forum
« Reply #30 on March 24, 2017, 09:45:19 am by southwestexile »
I hope we absolutely stuff them but unlikely as they haven't conceded more than 2 in a game this season. I hope that our players will be professional and treat it as an opportunity to get 3 points rather than bring any grudges. They can swagger all they want after the whistle but if they get caught up during the game it could bite us.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #31 on March 24, 2017, 09:50:27 am by Filo »
I wonder if they are pissed off that their knickname is taken from the group of people from around these parts? 😀😀😀😀

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
« Reply #32 on March 24, 2017, 10:02:02 am by Donnywolf »
I hope we absolutely stuff them but unlikely as they haven't conceded more than 2 in a game this season. I hope that our players will be professional and treat it as an opportunity to get 3 points rather than bring any grudges. They can swagger all they want after the whistle but if they get caught up during the game it could bite us.

I have posted much the same as you on a different thread.

bobbymax

• VSC Member
« Reply #33 on March 24, 2017, 10:23:25 am by bobbymax »
Didn't Blackpool put three past them a couple of weeks ago?

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #34 on March 24, 2017, 04:11:55 pm by drfchound »
Orient scored three against them too.

pafcprogs

• Forum Member
« Reply #35 on March 24, 2017, 05:03:16 pm by pafcprogs »
Not conceded more than two away from home (yet)

Still there is a first time for everything...

I think there are only two league away games where we have failed to score , Carlisle which was second game of the season when the squad barely knew each others names and Barnet....who have the voodoo over us this season...

I would expect a  tight game with not much adventure from us until the second half

I said at the start of the season anyone who finished above Doncaster would be promoted and so it would seem...you should be up by Easter given how inconsistent the play off contenders are...

Hopefully we won't be far behind you.

Enjoy the match...I'll be enjoying a mothers day lunch whilst avoiding the score to watch it "live" later on!

Midlands_pafc

« Reply #36 on March 24, 2017, 05:41:44 pm by Midlands_pafc »
Argyle fan in peace.

Don't want to intrude and won't be posting again.

But just wanted to say that PASOTI is full of nothing but total w**kers and is run by the biggest cock in the entire south west of England.  Please don't judge us all on what those retards say.  Thanks.

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #37 on March 24, 2017, 05:54:49 pm by Filo »
Argyle fan in peace.

But just wanted to say that PASOTI is full of nothing but total w**kers and is run by the biggest cock in the entire south west of England.  Please don't judge us all on what those retards say.  Thanks.

You been banned from there then? 😀

Dutch Uncle

• VSC Member
« Reply #38 on March 24, 2017, 06:25:54 pm by Dutch Uncle »
Argyle fan in peace.

Welcome Midlands_pafc - all proper football fans always welcome on here.

Appreciate your warning about PASOTI, but I have to say the ones on there that are indeed idiots are easily identifiable - and from what I have seen there are also a lot of  very sensible posters on there as well

Bit like on here really........

roversdude

• VSC Member
« Reply #39 on March 24, 2017, 08:25:16 pm by roversdude »
Hope all those travelling have a safe trip here and back but don't enjoy the bit between journeys

TinyPortal © 2005-2012