Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 01:33:14 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Season Ticket Pricing Structure  (Read 18994 times)

Superspy

• VSC Member
Season Ticket Pricing Structure
« on March 21, 2017, 05:06:15 pm by Superspy »
Straight from the club's FB post.

DNA | Young Rovers fans can get season tickets for just £30 as part of a new pricing structure which puts fans at the heart of the club.
As we introduce our new-look season membership we want to build on existing community links and offer supporters the most affordable ways to watch Rovers, while enhancing our connection with our loyal fans.
As well as providing season memberships for people aged 17 and under for just £30, we have created tiered levels so fans from 18-21 can purchase DNA Silver Membership for £139 and 22-24 from £199*.
DNA Silver Plus Membership is available as a bolt on to the DNA Silver Membership, this will be £150 and include, car parking, a replica shirt, a programme for all home league fixtures, half time draw tickets, a big screen message (one per season), discount on Club Doncaster events and a DNA card.
Adult memberships start from £299 and seniors memberships begin from £219, which mean ticket prices for the 2017/18 season have been frozen for another year.
The move to a new membership structure is the next stage in the vision for Club Doncaster and Doncaster Rovers, building on existing community links as a club proud of its family values.
For our loyal support base the club is offering all current season ticket holders the opportunity to receive a five per cent discount on their 2017/18 membership when purchasing on the first week of sale.
Our new memberships will be available from our Box Office from Monday March 27. #DRFCDNA
*Available in limited numbers

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

MrFrost

• Forum Member
Re: Season Ticket Pricing Structure
« Reply #1 on March 21, 2017, 05:08:07 pm by MrFrost »
They've made it far to complicated IMO.

GazLaz

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on March 21, 2017, 05:10:41 pm by GazLaz »

How complicated it is depends on your IQ I suppose.

Superspy

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on March 21, 2017, 05:11:25 pm by Superspy »

I don't think so, if you look past the name change to "membership" it's pretty straight forward. The image on the main site does a better job of explaining it but it's a bit small to read properly.

Put simply there are still 3 categories of seat (A B and C), and 5 age groups. The rest of it are just extras.

MrFrost

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on March 21, 2017, 05:11:52 pm by MrFrost »

I can assure you, i'll have a higher IQ than you sunshine.

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #5 on March 21, 2017, 05:11:58 pm by Filo »
It's not very well explained at all

MrFrost

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on March 21, 2017, 05:12:39 pm by MrFrost »

I don't think so, if you look past the name change to "membership" it's pretty straight forward. The image on the main site does a better job of explaining it but it's a bit small to read properly.

Put simply there are still 3 categories of seat (A B and C), and 5 age groups. The rest of it are just extras.

There's no need for all these added bolt ons. Just have a memberships and season tickets at a reasonable price. That is all anyone is really interested in.

Superspy

• VSC Member
« Reply #7 on March 21, 2017, 05:13:56 pm by Superspy »

There's no need for all these added bolt ons. Just have a memberships and season tickets at a reasonable price. That is all anyone is really interested in.

Except for those people who are interested in a parking spot, or legends club membership, etc etc.

MrFrost

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on March 21, 2017, 05:14:33 pm by MrFrost »

Except for those people who are interested in a parking spot, or legends club membership, etc etc.

Yep, hundreds are really going to be interested in that aren't they?!

selby

• VSC Member
« Reply #9 on March 21, 2017, 05:15:15 pm by selby »
There is a surprise comment Mr Frost.Can anybody do anything right at the club in your opinion.

Superspy

• VSC Member
« Reply #10 on March 21, 2017, 05:15:51 pm by Superspy »
I don't recall saying hundreds would be interested, but the club are doing their best to maximise revenue streams. They've had parking spaces available for years, now they're just bundling more stuff in with it at a higher price, I don't see the issue.

GazLaz

• Forum Member
« Reply #11 on March 21, 2017, 05:16:19 pm by GazLaz »

I wasn't the one complaining about an extremely basic system being "to complicated". Hilarious.

MrFrost

• Forum Member
« Reply #12 on March 21, 2017, 05:17:44 pm by MrFrost »

I wasn't the one complaining about an extremely basic system being "to complicated". Hilarious.

Basic would be season tickets for sale at XXX price.

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #13 on March 21, 2017, 05:19:12 pm by Filo »
Looks like my package has gone up £50 then, £100 last year for car park, £150 this year

tonybuk86

• Forum Member
« Reply #14 on March 21, 2017, 05:19:45 pm by tonybuk86 »
I'm happy paying 299 again.

RoversAlias

• Forum Member
« Reply #15 on March 21, 2017, 05:19:57 pm by RoversAlias »
It seems clear to me that you will never be happy with anything the club do Frost. This thread has already descended into the usual farce. From where I sit it is a pretty simply pricing structure that the club have devised to consider all sections of our fanbase. Sounds good to me, and 30 quid for junior STs is a brilliant offer.

MrFrost

• Forum Member
« Reply #16 on March 21, 2017, 05:21:30 pm by MrFrost »
It seems clear to me that you will never be happy with anything the club do Frost. This thread has already descended into the usual farce. From where I sit it is a pretty simply pricing structure that the club have devised to consider all sections of our fanbase. Sounds good to me, and 30 quid for junior STs is a brilliant offer.

It isn't clear at all.
I don't care either way, I have no intention of buying one.

silent majority

• VSC Member
« Reply #17 on March 21, 2017, 05:22:00 pm by silent majority »
It's amazing isn't it? The person who moans that the club don't do marketing then complains when they do.

MrFrost

• Forum Member
« Reply #18 on March 21, 2017, 05:22:36 pm by MrFrost »
It's amazing isn't it? The person who moans that the club don't do marketing then complains when they do.

Oh pipe down.

And this doesn't class as marketing.

The Red Baron

• VSC Member
« Reply #19 on March 21, 2017, 05:22:54 pm by The Red Baron »
Looks like my package has gone up £50 then, £100 last year for car park, £150 this year

You get a free programme which is worth £69 over the season. Plus a replica shirt at circa £40. Strikes me as quite a good thing.

Jenny

• VSC Member
« Reply #20 on March 21, 2017, 05:23:01 pm by Jenny »
The new price categories for 22-24 is a great move.

Well done DRFC, excellent pricing strategy all round.

DonnyBazR0ver

• VSC Member
« Reply #21 on March 21, 2017, 05:23:11 pm by DonnyBazR0ver »
The good news is Mr Frost we have the reasonable prices and, you can have more if you want it.

RoversAlias

• Forum Member
« Reply #22 on March 21, 2017, 05:24:27 pm by RoversAlias »

It isn't clear at all.

Serious question - what about it is unclear to you?

From where I'm sitting, the structure is clearly laid out in terms of price differentials, age range and what comes under which section in terms of added perks. I'm struggling to see what is so confusing about it.

selby

• VSC Member
« Reply #23 on March 21, 2017, 05:24:38 pm by selby »
Thats it then high IQ = shallow pockets

big fat yorkshire pudding

• VSC Member
« Reply #24 on March 21, 2017, 05:24:54 pm by big fat yorkshire pudding »
Well I'm quite happy with it. Brilliant work on the young tickets, crazy cheep.  I assume this card ties in with replacing season ticket books that I had heard mentioned?

DonnyOsmond

• Forum Member
« Reply #25 on March 21, 2017, 05:25:01 pm by DonnyOsmond »

Superspy

• VSC Member
« Reply #26 on March 21, 2017, 05:25:47 pm by Superspy »
It's a shame this thread has been turned into a shambles before the end of the page 1, but for anybody who is struggling, here's a simple view I've just thrown together.

« Last Edit: April 19, 2017, 04:51:07 pm by Superspy »

DonnyOsmond

• Forum Member
« Reply #27 on March 21, 2017, 05:25:56 pm by DonnyOsmond »
The new price categories for 22-24 is a great move.

Well done DRFC, excellent pricing strategy all round.

It is. I'm just annoyed that I'm now 26 ha.

Superspy

• VSC Member
« Reply #28 on March 21, 2017, 05:26:15 pm by Superspy »
Oh nm, DonnyOs beat me to it, I didn't think the image would be easy to read on the forum. Ah well.

MrFrost

• Forum Member
« Reply #29 on March 21, 2017, 05:26:45 pm by MrFrost »

It isn't clear at all.

Serious question - what about it is unclear to you?

From where I'm sitting, the structure is clearly laid out in terms of price differentials, age range and what comes under which section in terms of added perks. I'm struggling to see what is so confusing about it.

It isn't clear who or how you qualify for these bolt ons? The image on the official site is far too small for anyone to view properly. Then there's the DNA card, that isn't clear either.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012