Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 08:38:18 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Plymouth's Keeper  (Read 9260 times)

les@donr

• Forum Member
Plymouth's Keeper
« on March 23, 2017, 09:09:27 pm by les@donr »
If he plays like this, he will be gifting us goals :crying:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_A0qjXGKCc

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

andysly

• VSC Member
Re: Plymouth's Keeper
« Reply #1 on March 24, 2017, 09:44:43 am by andysly »
My bet is he will be well aware of the bad feeling up here and has been getting ready mentally for some time.
I've been hoping for a training ground injury all week as I fear he will have a blinder.

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on March 24, 2017, 10:00:51 am by Donnywolf »
Me too but just to take the emphasis OFF him and the perceived revenge

I have seen him described as a "murderer" on here which is not correct - AND - even worse he was compared to the recent London Terrorist yesterday which is also unbelievable for a host of reasons

I expect he will still get dogs abuse despite what 90% of the people on here may post. Personally I hope the Players are not drawn into a so called revenge mission as well as that will play into the oppositions hands and the Referees hands too.

Stay calm and extract the maximum revenge possible in Football by beating Plymouth handsomely and on TV for the watching "millions" to see and show them why we are unbeaten at home and worthy Table toppers.

les@donr

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on March 24, 2017, 02:48:39 pm by les@donr »
Let him be his own downfall on the pitch, I say!

big fat yorkshire pudding

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on March 24, 2017, 03:13:16 pm by big fat yorkshire pudding »
I'm pretty sure he's used to it be now.  He's a Kitson and knows he's a Kitson so it's no surprise to him.  I imagine the first thing he thinks about each day is how much of a Kitson he is.

rover-n-out

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on March 24, 2017, 03:22:51 pm by rover-n-out »
Totally agree BFYP, even their kit man doesn't like him....."Here's your KitSon".

ballysbackin

« Reply #6 on March 24, 2017, 03:57:59 pm by ballysbackin »

I have seen him described as a "murderer" on here which is not correct - AND - even worse he was compared to the recent London Terrorist yesterday which is also unbelievable for a host of reasons

I expect he will still get dogs abuse despite what 90% of the people on here may post. Personally I hope the Players are not drawn into a so called revenge mission as well as that will play into the oppositions hands and the Referees hands too.

Stay calm and extract the maximum revenge possible in Football by beating Plymouth handsomely and on TV for the watching "millions" to see and show them why we are unbeaten at home and worthy Table toppers.

I cannot agree him not being a murderer. Any person who takes a loaded gun points it at someone and shoots they are a murderer.
Anyone who gets into a car when OPL and know they are, then looses control because of drink is the same. The car being a weapon.

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on March 24, 2017, 04:26:02 pm by drfchound »

I cannot agree him not being a murderer. Any person who takes a loaded gun points it at someone and shoots they are a murderer.
Anyone who gets into a car when OPL and know they are, then looses control because of drink is the same. The car being a weapon.

Wolfie, i wouldn't worry that the players are going to let the occasion get the better of them.
They will be in the right frame of mind, DF will see to that, and they will do a professional job on the field.

What the fans do however is a different matter and i am sure that McCormick will get plenty of stick.

Al4475

• VSC Member
« Reply #8 on March 24, 2017, 04:41:31 pm by Al4475 »
I'm sure he'll get loads too - just hope it doesn't put the club or our fans in a bad light tho - for example a big banner with the word 'murderer' on it will not put us in a good light on TV!

andysly

• VSC Member
« Reply #9 on March 24, 2017, 04:53:00 pm by andysly »
I'm pretty sure he's used to it be now.  He's a Kitson and knows he's a Kitson so it's no surprise to him.  I imagine the first thing he thinks about each day is how much of a Kitson he is.

Wonderful use of the C bomb sir.

IDM

• VSC Member
« Reply #10 on March 24, 2017, 05:04:36 pm by IDM »

Sorry have to disagree...  Murder is about the intent to kill.. Drunk driving, as stupid and indefensible as it is, isn't an intent to kill - a car can be a used as a deliberate weapon with a sober driver...

ballysbackin

« Reply #11 on March 24, 2017, 05:53:30 pm by ballysbackin »

Stay calm and extract the maximum revenge possible in Football by beating Plymouth handsomely and on TV for the watching "millions" to see and show them why we are unbeaten at home and

Yes as we saw in London.

But it is without total regard of other people's safety so therefore it is premeditated and action that has been publicised far too often over the years. You get behind a wheel when OPL you kill. Where is there a lawful or any type of excuse. The law is specific.

Sorry have to disagree...  Murder is about the intent to kill.. Drunk driving, as stupid and indefensible as it is, isn't an intent to kill - a car can be a used as a deliberate weapon with a sober driver...

i_ateallthepies

• VSC Member
« Reply #12 on March 24, 2017, 06:04:38 pm by i_ateallthepies »

For someone who made a career of upholding the law, you don't seem to know the law very well Bally.

ballysbackin

« Reply #13 on March 24, 2017, 06:12:51 pm by ballysbackin »
The Law "They say is an Ass". My personal beliefs are different That is fact. But I am no longer a Police man. I am what I was, an ordinary lad from Dunscroft with my own personal beliefs. I do not give two tosses of a donkey's tail what you or anyone else thinks or says.. Now that is proper Dunscroft talk. There is more but I choose not to use it.

You do what you believe in and I will do mine. But on my previous employment and yours whatever it was. How many dying people's hand have you held when run over. Well maybe you may think you understand things but many of us during 1974 to 2001 are mentally damaged. on what we had to do, but yes I did join freely.

I repeat. Do I care what you think ? You know the answer. Perhaps you have had someone killed by a drunk driver and if so then you may have different views to you comment.

IDM

• VSC Member
« Reply #14 on March 24, 2017, 07:15:13 pm by IDM »
Bally, no one is defending nor condoning drink driving and the terrible consequences..  Just saying it isn't murder...

nortikorner

• Forum Member
« Reply #15 on March 24, 2017, 07:33:58 pm by nortikorner »
Iam with you Bally

Jenny

• VSC Member
« Reply #16 on March 24, 2017, 07:48:03 pm by Jenny »
Mum is under strict instruction as a Mother's Day mascot that she is not to shake his hand

ballysbackin

« Reply #17 on March 24, 2017, 09:01:31 pm by ballysbackin »
Well done that girl   :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf:

ballysbackin

« Reply #18 on March 24, 2017, 09:03:30 pm by ballysbackin »
Bally, no one is defending nor condoning drink driving and the terrible consequences..  Just saying it isn't murder...

I have been in Court enough times to argue that point and when a judge says to someone who has just been banned from driving "You knew the consequences of your actions" maybe the Judiciary also have their opinion.

nortikorner

• Forum Member
« Reply #19 on March 24, 2017, 09:47:01 pm by nortikorner »
When your right your right Bally

DearneValleyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #20 on March 24, 2017, 10:00:04 pm by DearneValleyRover »
The law states he isn't a murderer but I'm with Bally, if you get behind the wheel of a car under the influence of alcohol or drugs you have no defence and I would add using mobile phones to both those. We all know it's against the law and we all know the consequences of ignoring it so for me it's murder.

Not Now Kato

• VSC Member
« Reply #21 on March 24, 2017, 10:42:57 pm by Not Now Kato »

One hopes the first thing he thinks about each day is the lives he ruined. Sadly, I seriously doubt it.

Scum of the first order IMO, best ignored - he's not worth the spit.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2017, 11:01:12 pm by Not Now Kato »

IDM

• VSC Member
« Reply #22 on March 25, 2017, 08:43:00 am by IDM »
Bally, Nortikoner, DVR, I am in no way belittling the seriousness and the criminality of drink driving and the effects.

It is abhorrent and when it causes deaths it is wholly avoidable and death for no reason.  A murderer would have a reason for doing what he/she does??

It's just semantics over the legality of what is and is not murder.

I repeat, that does not make deaths caused by drunk drivers any less repugnant.

Alan Southstand

• Forum Member
« Reply #23 on March 25, 2017, 08:56:00 am by Alan Southstand »
Can we get back on track here. His antics at their home game was worthy of derision from our support - if he gets it, then it's deserved. All Mandeville did was hit the post from the pen and the keeper didn't even guess the right way! It simply wasn't called for and yet he did it, resulting in Copp's reaction and ultimate sending off. Why the ref didn't give him a yellow is beyond me and we have the same ref tomorrow.
It feels like there is a hidden agenda in appointing a ref who made one or two errors of judgement in that first match.

My distaste of the keeper is more based on his antics on the field of play. The fact that he appears to be a moron as well just goes some way to explain why he hid what he did.

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
« Reply #24 on March 25, 2017, 09:02:40 am by Donnywolf »
 :that: 100 % THAT !!!

:scarf: COYR . Lets just show the watching TV viewers why we are unbeaten at Home and top of the Division

The rest is a sideshow

IDM

• VSC Member
« Reply #25 on March 25, 2017, 09:20:57 am by IDM »
I agree with Alan!!

les@donr

• Forum Member
« Reply #26 on March 25, 2017, 04:04:31 pm by les@donr »
His behaviour towards Mandy was beyond disgraceful. He deserves every bit of derision he gets from the BB.

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #27 on March 25, 2017, 04:09:14 pm by Bristol Red Rover »
He showed his colours with that incident with Mandy, winning a Kitson diploma. Copps should be player of the season just for his reaction, spot on.

A sending off would be justice for the football side of things, though I'd settle for him just messing up, slipping on his arse when he takes a goal kick, walking into the post, miscommunication with his defenders etc.

Nasty man, booooooooo!

ballysbackin

« Reply #28 on March 25, 2017, 04:25:30 pm by ballysbackin »
Can we just get three points please

les@donr

• Forum Member
« Reply #29 on March 25, 2017, 11:15:03 pm by les@donr »
Rovers should repeatedly play the Notts C goal on the screen to spook out their keeper.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012