Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 12:46:33 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Paul Mayfield  (Read 3675 times)

Pancho Regan

• VSC Member
Re: Paul Mayfield
« Reply #30 on March 27, 2017, 10:24:01 pm by Pancho Regan »
Paul has been absolutely inspirational to me over many years.

Throughout all Rovers' darkest days, he was always there.
He never stopped supporting the Rovers and always with that smile on his face.
When I used to wonder how I could carry on, through those awful Richardson days and many other bleak spells, I used to say to myself "if Paul can keep going, so can I".

You have to witness the lows to appreciate the highs, and Paul has been there through the lot.

Well done mate, and many congratulations.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #31 on March 27, 2017, 10:52:53 pm by Bentley Bullet »
Well, he doesn't know me from Adam, but after the away match at Notts County my lad asked him if he wanted a hand getting the wheelchair he was pushing (his partners?) up a steep kerb. "No thanks pal, I'll manage", he said.

Such a brief encounter, but somehow long enough to show what a top guy he is.

idler

• VSC Member
« Reply #32 on March 27, 2017, 11:19:08 pm by idler »
Brilliant news. Thoroughly deserved, well done and it's nice to see Paul get the recognition that he merits.

roversdude

• VSC Member
« Reply #33 on March 28, 2017, 06:57:08 am by roversdude »
Nice to see the esteem PM is held on here too

retford rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #34 on March 28, 2017, 01:42:48 pm by retford rover »
Just a quick line, to thank you all for the kind words.and  messages, as you say im not in the modern world, and not got twitter, but i was told i was trending or some think like that lol.  It a honour to receive this award, and myself and the family are very proud, Jill will be smiling and give me a big thumbs up from up above.  The last few months have been very difficult, but i could not have got through it all, without the love and care from all the Rovers family, players management, staff  and more importantly you the fans. who have gone to show you are by far the best in the land, we may not have the largest fan base , but we have the most caring.   Win or lose the overall prize, i'm just so proud to represent my Club, Good luck to all the nominees, Zoe at Chesterfield a loverly young lady,  and good luck to You John, John, Copps and Butts in their nominations.  thanks again.  let's  go and win the league.............................
Rovers till i die........................................................
 :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf:

Northants Nomad

• Forum Member
« Reply #35 on March 28, 2017, 01:50:50 pm by Northants Nomad »
Sorry, Paul who?

;)

Only kidding - fully deserved and both my twitter feed and this thread highlight the high regard we all have for you, fella!

TinyPortal © 2005-2012