Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 04:38:28 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: somone tell Donald Trump - the Mexican's are coming...  (Read 1787 times)

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Superspy

• VSC Member
Re: somone tell Donald Trump - the Mexican's are coming...
« Reply #1 on April 26, 2017, 08:26:53 pm by Superspy »
Favourite quote from the article:

"Grimsby supporters took inflatables to their most recent visit to Barnet, in the Conference in February 2015, and one fan was subsequently found guilty of assaulting a steward there with an inflatable shark."

Amazing.

not on facebook

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on April 26, 2017, 08:44:23 pm by not on facebook »
How the fcuk can you ban inflatables from football ffs ,so what if one fan attacked  a steward with one blow pen up fish or whatever it was ,it's not as if the other 3999 inflatable carrying cod heads are going to join in and help 'flatable whip ' said steward.

Recall when Chelsea fans got stopped from taking sticks of cellary into games ,which they used to lob around the place.

While Iam on cellary and Chelsea  was out in Barcelona for a game one year and some Chelsea were outside a pub lobbing the stuff about to much amusement from the locals.

Season after Chelsea were at Barcelona again and the local Africans had learned a lesson as they bought up all the cellary stocks from near by shoos and told them onto Chelsea fans outside a pub.

Beer > sun > fun > it seemed every fcuker had a lump of cellary to throw > then Spanish police turn up vans handed and wade in with batons  > it was not a pretty sight and best observed from across the road in a normall bar.

BobG

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on April 26, 2017, 09:32:51 pm by BobG »
There's some real po faced buggers around these days aren't there?

Keep it up Codheads. Well done!

BobG

silent majority

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on April 26, 2017, 10:30:12 pm by silent majority »
I remember that instance of the steward and the inflatable quite well. The steward claimed that the inflatable caused him injury and kept him off work and wanted charges pursued against the supporter. Despite the ludicrous accusation the court believed his version of events.

not on facebook

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on April 26, 2017, 10:43:07 pm by not on facebook »
I can't belive that it got to court ffs ,what on earth has happened to society

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #6 on April 27, 2017, 07:59:41 am by Glyn_Wigley »
I can't belive that it got to court ffs ,what on earth has happened to society

I can, I bet that steward sounds like you.

IDM

• VSC Member
« Reply #7 on April 27, 2017, 09:11:08 am by IDM »
Back in the day (late 80s) the Shed end at Stamford Bridge smelled like a market street at the end of a busy day, with all the celery trampled into the terraces.  The first time I went I got hit on the bonce by a bunch that was being thrown, before I even got to my standing position.  Needless to say I joined in, it was harmless fun really..

rtid88

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on April 27, 2017, 12:09:08 pm by rtid88 »
Back in the day (late 80s) the Shed end at Stamford Bridge smelled like a market street at the end of a busy day, with all the celery trampled into the terraces.  The first time I went I got hit on the bonce by a bunch that was being thrown, before I even got to my standing position.  Needless to say I joined in, it was harmless fun really..

Harmless fun.......fun...... you actually want to have fun at a football game these days. Not bloody likely!! This follows on from the 5 Ages of Football thread brilliantly. Fun has been completely stripped out of football these days.

BobG

• VSC Member
« Reply #9 on April 29, 2017, 01:21:59 am by BobG »
And it's why, sooner or later, English football will implode. One day something will come along that will entice the plastic fan more than footer does. At that point all the hyperbole will end up directed toward a completely different end.

Me? I reckon Rollerball will make a long overdue return :) (And if anyone gets that reference, remember 'Hou Mad'?)

BobG

NickDRFC

• Forum Member
« Reply #10 on April 29, 2017, 02:36:27 am by NickDRFC »
Hi Bob!

Talk to us more about the spastic. Can't wait.

Cheers

TinyPortal © 2005-2012