Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 12:30:42 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Play Off Competition 2017 - The Winners are .... (see last post)  (Read 3577 times)

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
Update - with Reading through Hounslow Rover and Les@donr have both moved onto 25 Points as well as the 3 above.

Back tomorrow as the Owls or the Terriers will score someone some more Points

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
Update - with Reading through Hounslow Rover and Les@donr have both moved onto 25 Points as well as the 3 above.

Back tomorrow as the Owls or the Terriers will score someone some more Points

'Udders make it through and 2 clear Leaders now

The Vicar and Les@donr both have 30 points but loads of others still in there scrapping (unlike all those Teams like Scunny)
« Last Edit: May 18, 2017, 07:49:18 am by Donnywolf »

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
The Vicar now leads the way after the Millwall win and will be the Champ with 55 Points IF Reading beat Huddersfield

If they dont then Les@donr will get 10 Points for Hudderfield and they will both have 45

Hounslow Rover also in the mix as he had Blackpool to win and those 10 Points put him on 40

So if Reading win it will be :

The Vicar 55
HounslowRover 50

but if Huddersfield win it will be

Les@drfc 45
The Vicar 45
HounslowRover 40

« Last Edit: May 30, 2017, 02:58:06 pm by Donnywolf »

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
Well after all that it ended in a draw 45 points each for The Vicar and Les@donr ... Well done both !

The latter opted for a charitable donation to Tia and as The Vicar did not express a preference I lumped them together to make a Tenner + 2.50 gift aid .... and here is the Just Giving Site showing already paid up !

Sorry Les about the name - the Comp has been a mare for me and I signed off with a "goof"

https://www.facebook.com/TiaGreyhoundAndLurcherRescue/app/208195102528120/

les@donr

• Forum Member
Re: Play Off Competition 2017 - The Winners are .... (see last post)
« Reply #34 on May 29, 2017, 07:34:45 pm by les@donr »
Wolfie, thanks very much for running the competition. Well done to The vicar too!

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
Blackpool v Exeter = Blackpool
Hudders v Reading = Hudders

The Bloody computer's running so slow lately, I just hope you get my forecasts in time, Wolfie.

Anyway, thanks for running the comp mate.

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
Wolfie, thanks very much for running the competition. Well done to The vicar too!

No problem. If I do it again next year (Rovers may be in them ?) then I will have a better idea for running it as I have learnt that the way I did it was not "totally efficient"

Anyway the Greyhounds will enjoy the donation you won for them (and The Vicar by default)  :thumbsup:

the vicar

• Forum Member
Who won the competition and places anyway

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
See replies 32 & 33 just above

TinyPortal © 2005-2012