Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 12:28:11 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Paul Keegan  (Read 7599 times)

Draytonian III

• VSC Member
Re: Paul Keegan
« Reply #30 on May 11, 2017, 08:21:13 pm by Draytonian III »
A couple of my mates know him and he's a really nice bloke,likes a laugh and the occasional pint and none this " the big I am " because he's a professional footballer. Good luck to him ,hope he finds a club straight away.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Retdon1

• Forum Member
« Reply #31 on May 11, 2017, 09:34:28 pm by Retdon1 »
A couple of my mates know him and he's a really nice bloke,likes a laugh and the occasional pint and none this " the big I am " because he's a professional footballer. Good luck to him ,hope he finds a club straight away.

Doesn't he own a bar In bawtry.

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #32 on May 11, 2017, 10:17:18 pm by drfchound »
Keegan lives in Bawtry.

Mike_F

• VSC Member
« Reply #33 on May 12, 2017, 09:52:58 am by Mike_F »
I believe he's got an interest in the Market Bar there.

Seems to be a nice bloke and certainly a good pro so I also wish him all the best. Mansfield/Lincoln/Grimsby next for him perhaps.

ballysbackin

« Reply #34 on May 12, 2017, 10:21:09 am by ballysbackin »
I was the Community Bobby there 88 to 95 and the names I am hearing in the names of Bars are beyond me, I go to visit old friends there every month but never venture into town, Too much change and certainly the old town council will still not believe what has happened to the old backwater town it once was.

Colemans Left Hook

• Forum Member
« Reply #35 on May 12, 2017, 12:12:32 pm by Colemans Left Hook »
from what i remember under SOD he was going to be released and sod gave him a (very ?) short term contract (think he was going to go back to Ireland to play in the Summer or summat like that) the bloke GRAFTED and worked his passage to earn a contract

by the way Arsenal were very close to getting rid of then useless Thiery 'Enery before in desperation converting him to a striker 

--  a trier get's colemans backing every time

TinyPortal © 2005-2012