Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 07:09:51 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Money back pledge honoured for season ticket holders, Leeds  (Read 2160 times)

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

not on facebook

• Forum Member
What LUFC will do is knock off the amount they planned to pay back the fans by taking it off this seasons season ticket price > as most fans will sign up for that I guess

Upton Rover

• Forum Member
Re: Money back pledge honoured for season ticket holders, Leeds
« Reply #2 on May 16, 2017, 03:04:41 pm by Upton Rover »
So why post that on here

not on facebook

• Forum Member
I have a guess because it's a football forum and it's about another togger team .

Herman Hessian

• VSC Member
So why post that on here

how about - it makes leeds look stupid for their grandiose claims of assured "play offs at worst" arrogance, which have come back to bite them on the arse, costing them nearly 12.5% of their ticket revenue for the entire season, and are therefore richly amusing - what with them being wänkers, an' all ???

rich1471

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on May 16, 2017, 07:45:57 pm by rich1471 »
It does say most fans have not took the offer up to get there money back so the real cost will be a lot less , but we will never know the real cost at all like most transfer deals undisclosed

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on May 16, 2017, 08:12:48 pm by drfchound »
It could be that they are saying most fans have not asked for refunds in order to discourage others from asking for refunds themselves.
For all we know, most people may have asked for refunds.

not on facebook

• Forum Member
LUFC Will be playing on the 1000% love that fans have for their clubs.

Just think about it if a fan or fans did claim his/her money back ,how many would stand up in a crowded room and put their hands up to doing so.

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on May 16, 2017, 08:28:54 pm by drfchound »
Yes, they wouldn't want to be anything less than whiter than white.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #9 on May 16, 2017, 11:05:11 pm by SydneyRover »
I think it was an interesting way in which Leeds tried to get fans on seats. If the offer persuaded you to buy a season ticket where you may not have in the past or you used to but had lapsed then you would be more likely to turn up to games which is encouraging for the team. A deal is a deal there should be no embarrassment or pressure to not claim your discount.

not on facebook

• Forum Member
Did not LUFC  basically force feed their fans with a pie and match ticket offer with the add on charge for the pie or something on those lines.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #11 on May 16, 2017, 11:42:11 pm by SydneyRover »
They did add the cost of a pie in the ticket price for the south stand, and of course fans were not too happy.
https://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/dec/02/leeds-united-pie-tax-massimo-cellino

not on facebook

• Forum Member
They did add the cost of a pie in the ticket price for the south stand, and of course fans were not too happy.
https://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/dec/02/leeds-united-pie-tax-massimo-cellino

Thanks for that Bruce, as I knew I had read about it somewhere.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012