Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 11:27:21 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Sheffield weds vs uddersfield town ( silent H)  (Read 4486 times)

Herman Hessian

• VSC Member
Re: Sheffield weds vs uddersfield town ( silent H)
« Reply #30 on May 17, 2017, 10:31:05 pm by Herman Hessian »
well done 'udders - now get promoted just to reinforce the fact that leeds are the real shit of west yorkshire (if not all of it) !

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

hoolahoop

• VSC Member
« Reply #31 on May 17, 2017, 10:31:15 pm by hoolahoop »
Full time in extra time still 1-1 and it's now the mad house time for a full house trip to wembley.

Watch out for when sky cameras zoom in to the defeated fans for the fully grown man balling his eyes out or the teenage crisis victims welling up .

or the little kid streaming tears not because of the result but cause he old man got so worked up

Funny but oh so true. :) Guess that's Owlstalk in ''shut down '' mode for 48 hours ! lol

Herman Hessian

• VSC Member
« Reply #32 on May 17, 2017, 10:31:39 pm by Herman Hessian »
Explain ???? 4-4 and Huddersfield won

away penalties count double in the event of a draw

not on facebook

• Forum Member
« Reply #33 on May 17, 2017, 10:31:59 pm by not on facebook »
Anyone noticed that the front 10 rows back of seats are all blocked off
in the upper stand away seats .

Why on earth would they have to do that

ballysbackin

« Reply #34 on May 17, 2017, 10:33:47 pm by ballysbackin »
BBC corrected themselves. Owls had one chalked off and now 4-3.  Why do we pay them licence fees, it is not the first time they have made scoreline mistakes

not on facebook

• Forum Member
« Reply #35 on May 17, 2017, 10:36:03 pm by not on facebook »
BBC corrected themselves. Owls had one chalked off and now 4-3.  Why do we pay them licence fees, it is not the first time they have made scoreline mistakes

I would not trust the bbc if they told me what day it was ,as they have gone right down the hill as a balanced news outlet

Draytonian III

• VSC Member
« Reply #36 on May 17, 2017, 11:12:32 pm by Draytonian III »
The front 10 rows were blocked off because Huddersfield fans were sat in that section and Wednesday fans were sat in the lower section. "Back in the day etc etc "

not on facebook

• Forum Member
« Reply #37 on May 17, 2017, 11:19:19 pm by not on facebook »
It was Huddersfield  fans at the top and the bottom ,hence why I can't work it out .

DearneValleyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #38 on May 18, 2017, 06:40:38 am by DearneValleyRover »
No it was Owls fans in the bottom

acko

• Forum Member
« Reply #39 on May 18, 2017, 08:00:53 am by acko »
deserved win for Huddersfield over the two legs but oh for a striker Mooys a class act enjoyed watching him saturday mornings in the Australian A league.Apart from the financial side of things cant understand why he went to Man City.Glad to see him on loan to whoever and i hope he gets another club too good a player to be a City reserve.Bet all the Blades supporters are happy at long last a couple of league derbys.

bedale rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #40 on May 18, 2017, 09:32:07 am by bedale rover »
deserved win for Huddersfield over the two legs but oh for a striker Mooys a class act enjoyed watching him saturday mornings in the Australian A league.Apart from the financial side of things cant understand why he went to Man City.Glad to see him on loan to whoever and i hope he gets another club too good a player to be a City reserve.Bet all the Blades supporters are happy at long last a couple of league derbys.

Mooy's club was Melbourne city which was taken over by man city
Hence he was taken to the etihad as a punt

Herman Hessian

• VSC Member
« Reply #41 on May 18, 2017, 10:14:21 am by Herman Hessian »
Mooy's club was Melbourne city which was taken over by man city
Hence he was taken to the etihad as a punt

australian ?

man city ?

i think you've misplaced one of these...

"c"

acko

• Forum Member
« Reply #42 on May 18, 2017, 10:33:38 am by acko »
The point i was making Bedale i just think Mooys is too good a player to be lost in the Man City reserves.One of the big troubles in football is big clubs taking players they dont really need.This leads to good players not playing in league football.Just look how many Chelsea had out on loan last season.Players that will shipped out again next season somewhere else

selby

• VSC Member
« Reply #43 on May 18, 2017, 10:53:03 am by selby »
His weekly wage is supposed to be £48k and Huddersfield pay very little of it according to a mate who is a supporter.

idler

• VSC Member
« Reply #44 on May 18, 2017, 11:26:16 am by idler »
The point i was making Bedale i just think Mooys is too good a player to be lost in the Man City reserves.One of the big troubles in football is big clubs taking players they dont really need.This leads to good players not playing in league football.Just look how many Chelsea had out on loan last season.Players that will shipped out again next season somewhere else
Remember Ray Veal at Rovers acko?
He was good for us went to Everton, had Jimmy Armfield in his pocket in an early game and then disappeared without trace. It's happened for years.

acko

• Forum Member
« Reply #45 on May 18, 2017, 11:46:45 am by acko »
Yes i remember Ray Veal Idler good good player who as you say disappeared from the scene.The money being paid to players today is far greater now than in Rays days,Ray joined Everton in the hope he could enhance his career but today the young players are prepared to be shipped out here there and everywhere because they get their wages paid by the parent club,

NickDRFC

• Forum Member
« Reply #46 on May 18, 2017, 11:56:21 am by NickDRFC »
His weekly wage is supposed to be £48k and Huddersfield pay very little of it according to a mate who is a supporter.

£48k?! Madness. He'll be playing in the PL next year anyway, with Huddersfield or not.

graingrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #47 on May 18, 2017, 01:53:49 pm by graingrover »
 Ray VEALL went from EVERTON to USA actually IDLER ; I know him and used to play with him at ROVERS Intermediates . He lives in New Zealand and last year was given an FA CUP WINNERS MEDAL BY Everton ! ( only 50 years after the event lol )

idler

• VSC Member
« Reply #48 on May 18, 2017, 04:44:52 pm by idler »
He looked a very good prospect. I always wondered if he would have done better going to a slightly less famous club.
John Meredith was another that showed promise about that time and faded after moving.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012