Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 10:24:15 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Ben whiteman  (Read 1510 times)

phil old leake

• Forum Member
Ben whiteman
« on May 21, 2017, 12:00:02 am by phil old leake »
Does anyone know anything about him. 
If he isn't /wasn't good enough for the blades last season or this is he good enough of us
It's just a question as I've never heard of the lad

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Sammy Chung was King

• Forum Member
Re: Ben whiteman
« Reply #1 on May 21, 2017, 02:57:34 am by Sammy Chung was King »
We like a Blades player especially if they are free. I don't care personally where they come from but Ferguson seems to be loving over the back fence a lot where united players are concerned. He looked very promising at Mansfield no shame to not get in that side he could be a good one.

dknward2

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on May 21, 2017, 07:32:28 am by dknward2 »
He may has stayed with the blades next season if they hadn't gone up. To me it looks like they are managing his step up time in league 2 then league 1 maybe the season after if he does well with us or another league 1 side he may get his chance with the blades in the championship if still there

NickDRFC

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on May 21, 2017, 09:14:00 am by NickDRFC »
The blades ran away with the league, we don't have realistic ambitions or expectations to do the same so just because he wasn't good enough for that side doesn't mean he isn't good enough for ours. Plus he's only 20, each year can count for a lot in development at that age. Also I think the fact he was on loan at Mansfield last season might have played a part in him not playing much at United!

TinyPortal © 2005-2012