Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 03:39:52 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: They say it's South Shields v Gleggy town > > >  (Read 1083 times)

not on facebook

• Forum Member
>>> but it looks like Scunthorpe united v inter Milan going on the team kits.

Cleethorpes are getting dicked left right and centre ,but go in at half time only 1 > 0 down thanks to a penalty .

Think cleggy could do with brining Kevin drinkle and tony ford on to turn this game round .

Was half expecting seeing gazza within the South Shields fans in the stands ,or is that not his neck of the woods.

Iam getting more enjoyment out of thiamine game with a near empty wembley stadium than I would if I was watching England playing infront of. A full wembley > answers on a post card please .

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

not on facebook

• Forum Member
Re: They say it's South Shields v Gleggy town > > >
« Reply #1 on May 21, 2017, 01:14:20 pm by not on facebook »
Another thing ,if your in for the South Shields v cleethorpes game played now,could you stay in for the macc v york game later on today .

There be more than enough room for you to take a un used seat for the game played later.

sheffield exile1

• Forum Member
Re: They say it's South Shields v Gleggy town > > >
« Reply #2 on May 21, 2017, 02:28:27 pm by sheffield exile1 »
You are right that was a proper game not a bunch of prima donnas. Thought the 4-0 score flattered South Shields but the Cleethorpes goalie did have a blinder to keep it down...bring on the York v Macclesfield game, not interested in the slightest regarding the last day of the "premier league" I will be watching that....

TinyPortal © 2005-2012