Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 09:17:03 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Mansfield physio  (Read 3126 times)

roversdude

• VSC Member
Mansfield physio
« on May 28, 2017, 07:46:22 pm by roversdude »
Matt Salmon physio for Mansfield has died of cancer at age of 25
That is no age and thoughts are with his family RIP

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

ballysbackin

Re: Mansfield physio
« Reply #1 on May 28, 2017, 08:06:21 pm by ballysbackin »
Yes indeed R.I.P.  I read the week back that he had been diagnosed with the Ace of Spades and it was going to be very quick...Mansfield Town put him on the sick straight away. In respect of any misgivings by anyone I would state that I consider that the appropriate action rather than just finish him.

roversdude

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on May 28, 2017, 08:44:56 pm by roversdude »
Agreed Bally

GazLaz

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on May 28, 2017, 09:21:59 pm by GazLaz »
That's horrible. My dad died of cancer last week, 66 years old. Didn't even know he had anything wrong with him a month ago. Cruel disease.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2017, 09:40:17 pm by GazLaz »

mushRTID

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on May 28, 2017, 09:30:06 pm by mushRTID »
Really sorry to hear that GazLaz.

DearneValleyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #5 on May 28, 2017, 09:34:45 pm by DearneValleyRover »
Really sorry to hear that GazLaz.

Echo that gaz

5minstogo

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on May 28, 2017, 10:16:14 pm by 5minstogo »
Sorry to hear that Gaz

roversdude

• VSC Member
« Reply #7 on May 28, 2017, 10:16:32 pm by roversdude »
Gaz sorry to hear that

PDX_Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #8 on May 29, 2017, 01:45:16 am by PDX_Rover »
Likewise - sorry to hear that Gaz. Condolences. And also to the Mansfield physio's family.

ballysbackin

« Reply #9 on May 29, 2017, 07:42:21 am by ballysbackin »
That's horrible. My dad died of cancer last week, 66 years old. Didn't even know he had anything wrong with him a month ago. Cruel disease.

My Condolences to you also are offered to you and yours. Oh yes it is cruel and does not have any friends.

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #10 on May 29, 2017, 08:33:25 am by Filo »

I feel your pain, not as short as a month, but my Dad also died shortly after being diagnosed with Cancer, deepest sympathy's to you and your family

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
« Reply #11 on May 29, 2017, 10:09:37 am by Donnywolf »
.... and it certainly puts into perspective everything else. I would never cry at Football even if my Club got relegated or failed to get promoted or even went out of business

All of them are "bad / extremely disappointing " but nothing like the real life situations people are facing daily !

Drover

• Forum Member
« Reply #12 on May 29, 2017, 10:30:57 am by Drover »
Awful news,my condolences to Matt Salmons friends and family,25 yrs old is so sad.Condolences to you Gazlaz and Filo too,horrible thing Cancer! R.I.P.

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #13 on May 29, 2017, 11:00:52 am by Filo »
Awful news,my condolences to Matt Salmons friends and family,25 yrs old is so sad.Condolences to you Gazlaz and Filo too,horrible thing Cancer! R.I.P.

My Dad was in 2008, so time has heLed my pain a little

dickos1

• VSC Member
« Reply #14 on May 29, 2017, 02:07:52 pm by dickos1 »
It is horrible
My dad died 3 weeks ago of it, only 61.
Diagnosed in September

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #15 on May 29, 2017, 02:10:43 pm by RedJ »
I lost my granddad to it a couple years ago. Gave him six months to live, died a week later.

Dutch Uncle

• VSC Member
« Reply #16 on May 29, 2017, 02:16:38 pm by Dutch Uncle »
Deepest deepest condolences to Gaz and Dickos and your families, and of course to the family of the Mansfield Physio

Also to those who were similarly bereaved a little longer ago.

ballysbackin

« Reply #17 on May 29, 2017, 03:06:23 pm by ballysbackin »
Filo and Dickos My sincere Condolences, my wife died nearly 15 years ago just one week after being 46, She left her son just 9 yrs, No words can express the hurt any of us have experienced. It is a bas**rd is Cancer a total bas**rd. My reason for being off my head as my wife was the only one who could control me.

les@donr

• Forum Member
« Reply #18 on May 29, 2017, 05:33:04 pm by les@donr »
Deepest sympathy to all those who have lost loved ones to cancer, including the family of Matt Salmon. (I would light a candle if one was available).

GazLaz

• Forum Member
« Reply #19 on May 29, 2017, 05:39:22 pm by GazLaz »
Cheers lads.

Draytonian III

• VSC Member
« Reply #20 on May 29, 2017, 10:17:28 pm by Draytonian III »
It's the most hateful personal thing in this world, my uncle died of it 13 years this week,never ever smoked,hardly drank,worked for over 50 years, passed away at 71.
Which ever government is charge they should pour millions of pounds into research instead things like space exploration etc

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #21 on May 30, 2017, 01:06:05 am by Bentley Bullet »
My wife was told she'd got the bas**rd six years ago. Now, bearing in mind her particular form of it was usually down to excessive alcohol consumption, it came as a massive injustice, bearing in mind she only drank a seasonal Baileys at Christmas.

There's just no f**king justice. There's me drinking beer and Whisky all year round, and my wife, bless her, goes dancing, eats healthily, looks after her weight, and gets loads of exercise......

I always wanted/expected to die before our lass, and I hope for f**k's sake I do.

ballysbackin

« Reply #22 on May 30, 2017, 08:50:54 am by ballysbackin »
Drayton my Condolences also to you and your family.

BB, as long as there is a hope we need to believe - if it is of any help. Three of my wife's sisters also have had C, One had Breast C in 75 and has lived her life and only this year in 2017 has it come back in the remaining breast, but she is doing ok. Second sister has had Breast  C twice, ten years apart and is still ok. a third had it over ten years ago and is ok, It is not the kiss it was many years ago, however it did not help my wife twice in six years or another sister who had lung C but she did push the boat out with C sticks.  5/6 sisters got it and their mother died of it. Genetic in this case. A niece of mine (daughter of one of their brothers) has got it too.

Who knows what is around the corner, but My wife was told everybody is different and since 1995 when she first got it, medication and treatment is streets ahead and it is now not the danger it was, although try telling someone who has lost someone that. I visit a lot of people with C and always ask how the spouse is. BB I am not telling you what to do but there is support for family members having to deal with the bas**rd C.

May I take this opportunity to offer my  apologies in advance if I have caused distress to anyone on this subject I truly do not mean any harm, but you are not alone.

balbyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #23 on May 30, 2017, 08:21:57 pm by balbyrover »
RIP-So young, what a horrible awful disease. 

Deepest condolences to anybody else who has lost or had loved ones suffer from the C word.. i really hope they find a cure.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012