Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 12:56:08 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Footballers required!  (Read 1166 times)

Al4475

• VSC Member
Footballers required!
« on June 03, 2017, 02:38:46 pm by Al4475 »
Hi all,
Had this email a while back and wanted to share again to see if we can get a viking chat/vsc supporters team involved!

Good afternoon All;

I write this email to you as a follow up from a previous email sent a couple of months ago.  As the season is complete (albeit playoffs this weekend), we are now looking to progress the developments of our summer tournament, fully supported by Supporters Direct. 

As you may (or not) be aware, we are looking to hold our first TRUST Tournament this summer, and should it be successful, hope to make it a regular annual tournament.  The event will take place in Hartlepool on Saturday 29th July 2017.  We are looking to host an afternoon of fun filled football, followed by presentations and some form of entertainment (comedian / sports celebrity etc).

I have attached the poster for the event, and would like to ask that you reply with a confirmed answer as to your involvement.  This promises to be a great day, as well as an opportunity to meet up with our other trust's to discuss all things TRUST.

Should you be willing to confirm your attendance, you can make payment via the following options (£150 per team of 10 - £15 per head in a team of 10).

We have started discussions with a local hotel for a discounted rate for those that require hotel accommodation, all local to the venue.

Bank details for bacs payments/bank transfers are

Hartlepool Supporters Society Limited

Sort Code            08-92-99

Account No         65782949

Cheques can be to Hartlepool United Supporters Trust or Hartlepool Supporters Society Limited, and forwarded to Andy Wilson, 52, Bilsdale Road, Seaton Carew, Hartlepool, TS25 2AH.

Thanks in advance, and should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me at your earliest.

Andy Wilson

Fundraising Director - Hartlepool United Supporters Trust

If anyone fancies it pm me or simply reply here!

Also I'm in the process of recruiting players for my Sunday Morning Premier League Side - Rum Rooms FC - again same applies if you may be interested to PM me!

Ta
Al

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

TinyPortal © 2005-2012