Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 10:54:18 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Predict the First League One Manager to get sacked competition ?  (Read 2249 times)

Colemans Left Hook

• Forum Member
I reckon I have known the winner of this for about 3 months

If you did a caricature of him his eyes would be on stalks

A) who's my man and
B) who's yours

non runners (pre-season sackings) not to count

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

RedJ

• Forum Member
Re: Predict the First League One Manager to get sacked competition ?
« Reply #1 on June 06, 2017, 12:09:54 pm by RedJ »
Eh?

Upton Rover

• Forum Member
You on something??

Colemans Left Hook

• Forum Member
You on something??

same stuff as you were on ...   despite a single post of yours over a year ago showing an isolated incident of developing a sense of humour sadly it's gone into "retrograde"  you contribute very very little to this site and not very often ...... must admit I do love the horse though
[quote authoradly =RedJ link=topic=257693.msg636548#msg636548 date=1464634320]
How is he a donkey, exactly?
No sorry Donkey was a little strong. Cart 🐎 more apt
[/quote]

not on facebook

• Forum Member
Mrs/miss Coleman I really hope that you are a filly or a mare depending on your age since you asked

Who's your man ?

Followed by

Who's my man?

Iam a geezer and I don't do men/man

Unless I miss read your post I will opt for the manager of bury to get sacked first

Colemans Left Hook

• Forum Member
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/southend-united/10359099/Former-Hull-City-manager-Phil-Brown-is-trying-to-find-his-bearings-in-Essex-as-manager-of-Southend-United.html

early last season I saw the warning signs of a sacking then somehow they improved tremendously SHOWING WHAT A POOR LEAGUE it was last year

expect knives to be out when he fails to reproduce the goods

not the best photo to show how his eyes stick out but it'll have to do

not on facebook

• Forum Member
Did southend not have a strong end last season and just miss out to. a play off spot.

I have gone for whoever is bury  or berry manager as have they not spent a shit load of money of late ,hence a shite start will unleash the backing of the board quotes and we all know what happens days after that.

Colemans Left Hook

• Forum Member
I did a thread on them predicting (obvious the end was nigh !!) the end of flitcroft earlier last season

https://www.drfc-vsc.co.uk/index.php?topic=259205.msg664054#msg664054

lee clark who was not far down the pecking order when Fergie got the job here is their manager - has anyone ever seen him smile ... must be an upton rover

Colemans Left Hook

• Forum Member
Did southend not have a strong end last season and just miss out to. a play off spot.

I have gone for whoever is bury  or berry manager as have they not spent a shit load of money of late ,hence a shite start will unleash the backing of the board quotes and we all know what happens days after that.

well bury have certainly filled their petrol tank with players pdq

and this jay o'shea is a proper player he turned down sitting on the bench at sheff united to play football  not get splinters up his arse sat on the bench

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40225864

O'Shea is Bury's eighth summer signing, following the arrivals of Jermaine Beckford, Phil Edwards, Stephen Dawson, Callum Reilly, Joe Skarz, Adam Thompson and Eoghan O'Connell

TinyPortal © 2005-2012