Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 06:58:58 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: harry kane england captain  (Read 4080 times)

balbyrover

• Forum Member
Re: harry kane england captain
« Reply #30 on June 10, 2017, 10:43:04 pm by balbyrover »
I think the biggest problem is that people think we are better than we actually are. The premiership isn't the best league in the world and we are miles behind the likes of Germany,Italy and Spain etc.

We are very average as a team,no better than the likes of Ukraine,Poland,Sweden etc. Just s decent outfit who may well reach the quarter finals with a bit of luck in a tournament.

That's not being negative,just how i see it.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

NickDRFC

• Forum Member
« Reply #31 on June 10, 2017, 11:08:27 pm by NickDRFC »
I've just bought myself a new DVD - "Bonnie Tyler presents how not to save free kicks"

It's totally clips of Joe Hart.

He is f**king w**k.

Lesonthewest

• VSC Member
« Reply #32 on June 10, 2017, 11:35:54 pm by Lesonthewest »
It never ceases to amaze me that we still play a keeper that is blatantly not up to the job, time after time after time. OK the wall wasn't the best for the free kicks, but should an International keeper be beat from that position, that far out, not once but twice, from that distance. When showed from the takers view it was there you go son stick it there I ain't stopping that, the guy was like a flapping seagull. From what looked like an easy 3 points we escaped with a point with a keeper who had two things to do all game, pick the ball out the net. Luckily his counterpart was as bad.

acko

• Forum Member
« Reply #33 on June 11, 2017, 07:48:35 am by acko »
Ithink we are being unfair to griffiths they were both good free kicks,if Beckham or his like had scored them everybody would be drooling over them,Overall it was a poor performance with players not playing in the positions they need to.If Southgate had time on his side he might be able to build a side with up and coming players but he hasnt this is the world cup and players with proven international records should not be cast to one side.Unfortunatley certain players will need to move from their current clubs to enhancee there chances of getting back into the squad and team,people like Walcott whose scored goals on a regular basis for England,Stirling who will be frozen out by Man City.Even Rashford,Lingard,Sturridge,Barkley are not considered first team regulars.Rashford only got back in the Man Unt team in his preffered position because of injury to Ibromovitch and judging by the players mentioned by Man Unt next season could be the same.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012