Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 06:53:31 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Match day prices  (Read 2537 times)

Padge_DRFC

• Forum Member
Match day prices
« on June 14, 2017, 10:22:08 am by Padge_DRFC »
Sorry no link to website. Basically same as last year apart from £1 increase. However buy a £10 membership you can watch games from as little as £17 in Cat B as an adult.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

the vicar

• Forum Member
Re: Match day prices
« Reply #1 on June 14, 2017, 01:01:19 pm by the vicar »
How can it be the same if it is a pound more lol

Padge_DRFC

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on June 14, 2017, 03:39:04 pm by Padge_DRFC »
Same categories difference between 2 in price and same price with membership card.

DonnyBazR0ver

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on June 14, 2017, 06:18:13 pm by DonnyBazR0ver »
It's not unreasonable but I think they could have done more to make people aware of the membership which was intended to be known as Bronze, along with Silver, Gold, Platinum etc.

Not sure if they thought it might detract from people opting for full Silver membership.

Either way, there's plenty of choice how to pay to watch Rovers.

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on June 14, 2017, 08:27:33 pm by RedJ »
Or they could've just not done it the stupidly, needlessly complicated way they have done.

balbyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on June 15, 2017, 06:51:22 am by balbyrover »
I still think it's expensive. People rarely go on there own and often have to pay for their kids too.
Factor in the tickets,food,drink,parking and its a bloody expensive 90 minutes.

The way the game is going though i guess.

aidanstu

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on June 15, 2017, 08:18:38 am by aidanstu »
I have a memership to the gym that also gives you a cat a season ticket for rovers and the rugby and haven't seen that advertised anywhere. All in £50 per month.

RoversAlias

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on June 15, 2017, 08:48:53 am by RoversAlias »
I have a memership to the gym that also gives you a cat a season ticket for rovers and the rugby and haven't seen that advertised anywhere. All in £50 per month.

I thought they were discontinuing that for some reason?

DonnyBazR0ver

• VSC Member
« Reply #8 on June 15, 2017, 09:44:42 am by DonnyBazR0ver »
I was told this is the last season they're offering it. The numbers were relatively small.

We're still paying less on average than most of our time at the Keepmoat and there are more ways to pay. Remember when match day prices went up to £28? There were no pay on the gate, there were no multi ticket options, kids prices were...well, not kids prices!

Some say it's more complicated. Well, it's simple if you know your age, where you want to sit and how many games you anticipate attending.

silent majority

• VSC Member
« Reply #9 on June 15, 2017, 09:59:20 am by silent majority »
The increase on match-day pricing is £1 for LG1 football. That's £2 cheaper than the last time we were in this league. Plus there's no increase in the U12 bracket nor the 17-21 age bracket. At £8 for a 16/17 year old that has to be attractive.

But if you look at the membership option then there is no increase at all for Cat B tickets for anybody. Again a good deal all round. U21 pay £9 per game, again an attractive price.

IDM

• VSC Member
« Reply #10 on June 15, 2017, 01:58:35 pm by IDM »
I still think it's expensive. People rarely go on there own and often have to pay for their kids too.
Factor in the tickets,food,drink,parking and its a bloody expensive 90 minutes.

The way the game is going though i guess.

£10 membership for the season, then it's £17 a game for an adult in Cat B.  You don't have to buy food and drink, and if you are ambulant enough you can park around lakeside or at Vue for nowt and walk 10 minutes.

£17 a game plus membership is pretty damned good!!
« Last Edit: June 15, 2017, 02:06:24 pm by IDM »

godlike1

• Forum Member
« Reply #11 on June 15, 2017, 02:00:48 pm by godlike1 »
In fairness if you part with £10 you only need to get to 4 matches to get your cash back and even the the average cost of those marches is sub £20, it's not horrendous is it?

roversontheup

• VSC Member
« Reply #12 on June 15, 2017, 03:18:15 pm by roversontheup »
I think the prices are very good, especially for kids/ youths. As has already been stated the prices are less than they were in our last L1 season and for many there is no increase in last season.

So in effect there is little or no increase from last season despite being in a higher division and with new signings in the offing.

I think our club is doing all it can with our limited support.

Padge_DRFC

• Forum Member
« Reply #13 on June 15, 2017, 04:04:51 pm by Padge_DRFC »
In fairness if you part with £10 you only need to get to 4 matches to get your cash back and even the the average cost of those marches is sub £20, it's not horrendous is it?

3 games £4 saving in Cat B. I'm getting this, this season.

As for parking food drink etc. Loads of places to park on steeets. Sandy Lane. Road near car shop so on so on.

aidanstu

• Forum Member
« Reply #14 on June 15, 2017, 07:43:12 pm by aidanstu »

I thought they were discontinuing that for some reason?

As of next season but they are doing it 2017/18. I have bought mine already

TinyPortal © 2005-2012