Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 10:15:44 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Squad Needs + The Future of ITEN  (Read 1219 times)

RoversAlias

• Forum Member
Squad Needs + The Future of ITEN
« on June 14, 2017, 05:44:17 pm by RoversAlias »
Hi folks, I'm back...and this time for good!

Written a new piece for ITEN assessing the Rovers squad and where we most need to strengthen. Follow the link below to check out the article, please let me know if you have any thoughts on the topic or any general feedback for me on the article or the website as a whole. This piece suggests that we need to end up with 7 new signings (including Mason & Andrew) by the time the opening game rolls around, and also passes judgement on the prospective departures of our 5 transfer listed players.

https://intotheemptynet.wordpress.com/2017/06/14/wants-needs-desires/

This week ITEN is undergoing a bit of a 'soft reboot' including some small design alterations, a commitment to producing new content several times a week and the launch of a new dedicated Twitter page! Two days ago I wrote this brief piece explaining it all, along with the partial reason for my lack of activity in recent months:

https://intotheemptynet.wordpress.com/2017/06/12/from-the-editor/

As mentioned in that article I am actively looking for new contributors to write for the site, and would love to see folks from Viking Chat getting involved. If you have any desire to do this please get in touch on here, through my personal Twitter or the website itself; I am open to any and all suggestions, if you have something specific in mind I'm happy to accommodate as well as I'm looking to expand the scope of the content ITEN produces to more than just opinion pieces and match reviews.

Thanks for reading  :scarf:

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

roversdude

• VSC Member
Re: Squad Needs + The Future of ITEN
« Reply #1 on June 14, 2017, 07:39:24 pm by roversdude »
Glad you're back matey your items have always been a good read

idler

• VSC Member
Re: Squad Needs + The Future of ITEN
« Reply #2 on June 14, 2017, 09:17:03 pm by idler »
A good read as usual.
Hopefully we will actually start to land a few choice targets in the next week or so ready to have an almost full squad for the start of pre season.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012