Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 03:36:54 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: New Virgin Trains Shirt  (Read 1777 times)

sheffield exile1

• Forum Member
New Virgin Trains Shirt
« on June 16, 2017, 05:38:09 pm by sheffield exile1 »
Am i being thick or if i am trying to buy a new home shirt today on line (just in from work so couldn't ring) i keep being sent to the sale offer of last seasons, i am happy to take any rise for being an  IT relic but i just want a new shirt ?? Any help greatly appreciated.

Steve Jobs/Bill Gates

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

glosterred

• VSC Member
Re: New Virgin Trains Shirt
« Reply #1 on June 16, 2017, 05:41:25 pm by glosterred »

sheffield exile1

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on June 17, 2017, 07:50:34 am by sheffield exile1 »
Obviously I am still not getting it- that is the same link that takes me to the same place as the e-mail I got to the sale of last seasons shirts which are now discounted. Can someone tell me what I am not/doing to get onto the new shirts? I am a ST holder and as a result a second grade "silver" member (no werewolves near me Tonto) as I am monotonously/frequently told to "upgrade"to the top one, ... technology...the future eh?

glosterred

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on June 17, 2017, 08:03:05 am by glosterred »
From that link on the article  there is a link for clubdoncastershop.com,  click on that and that takes you to sales page, on the sales page for the old shirt above the picture of the new shirts you need to click on the 3 lines at top of the picture of the new shirts and that gives a drop down menu of the new shirts to order, if that doesn't make sense click the link below

http://www.clubdoncastershop.com/index.php/17-18-replica-kits.html

COYR
« Last Edit: June 17, 2017, 08:07:55 am by glosterred »

sheffield exile1

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on June 17, 2017, 11:32:31 am by sheffield exile1 »
Thanks Gloster, however I still cant buy one as at the last hurdle my "hash digest" which I am sure all on here are fully aware of doesnt fit...if I was buying anything else off e-bay etc I would have given up long ago.. I am going to now use a revolutionary method on Monday morning called the TELEPHONE!!
But thankss anyway....

TinyPortal © 2005-2012