Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 12:46:25 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Fixtures  (Read 2308 times)

ian1980

• Forum Member
Fixtures
« on June 21, 2017, 09:02:19 am by ian1980 »
FIXTURES | Rovers will begin their 2017/18 Sky Bet League One season with a home game against Gillingham.

The Kent side will travel up to the Keepmoat Stadium on Saturday August 5, for Rovers’ first game back in the third tier following promotion from Sky Bet League Two.

Rovers’ first away game of the league campaign is a trip to Blackburn Rovers on Saturday August 12, before rounding off the opening month of the season by hosting Blackpool.

The Christmas period will bring two home fixtures, with Northampton Town visiting on Boxing Day and Rochdale making the trip across the M62 on Saturday December 30.

2018 will begin, though, with two away trips - to Peterborough United on New Year’s Day then Scunthorpe United on Saturday January 6.

The Easter fixtures see a trip to Blackpool, currently scheduled for Easter Saturday, with AFC Wimbledon coming to the Keepmoat Stadium on Easter Monday.

The season will conclude with a home game against Wigan Athletic on Saturday May 5.

This fixture list is provisional and all games are subject to change, with a full fixture list available on doncasterroversfc.co.uk.

The easiest way to guarantee your seat for all our home games is with a Silver Membership - get yours now by coming down to the Box Office, calling 01302 762576 or going to tickets.clubdoncaster.co.uk.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Filo

• VSC Member
Re: Fixtures
« Reply #1 on June 21, 2017, 10:25:29 am by Filo »
That has got to be a first, home first and last day, home boxing day and home Easter Monday

Maps

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on June 21, 2017, 10:39:08 am by Maps »
Not a first, happened last time we were in League One (15/16 Season). I think it's something to do with the St Leger,  although see other thread for how they've made a mess of that this year.

DearneValleyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on June 21, 2017, 10:51:24 am by DearneValleyRover »
I believe we played Gillingham at home on Leger day some years ago.

Maps

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on June 21, 2017, 11:00:21 am by Maps »
Never known it at Belle Vue. Closest we've come at the Keepmoat was 2007/8 Season, when we played Crewe at home the day after St Leger.

RoversAlias

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on June 21, 2017, 11:37:28 am by RoversAlias »
I remember two seasons ago we got all home games on the big three (Bury first, Millwall? Boxing Day & Burton last game) but that is the only other time I remember it happening.

Susan Abbott

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on June 21, 2017, 11:46:28 am by Susan Abbott »
That has got to be a first, home first and last day, home boxing day and home Easter Monday
It got be print error were never that
Lucky !

idler

• VSC Member
« Reply #7 on June 21, 2017, 11:50:52 am by idler »
It got be print error were never that
Lucky !
Two print errors I think.😉

Drover

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on June 21, 2017, 01:27:50 pm by Drover »
Great fixtures them,best I've liked after seeing them.Blackpool away easter weekend,at home easter monday,Both games over christmas at home,not too far on new years day and scunny soon after.Not as bothered about,but still a bonus,home 1st and last.Blackburn 1st away is a bit of a toughie,but then again,gets it out of the way early doors.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012