Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 02:50:30 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Georgia Gould  (Read 13329 times)

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
Re: Georgia Gould
« Reply #60 on June 25, 2017, 09:48:35 pm by Glyn_Wigley »
They would not have  redj as I would have grassed them up fella, and their excursion into Poland could well have been prevented .

It's a bit of a very rude assumption is that son

You're a fine one to talk about rude assumptions!

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #61 on June 25, 2017, 10:20:43 pm by wilts rover »
All sounds ok to me ,but after saying that I believed that I saw a photo of corbyn stood next to a topless lady at glanstonbury untill it turns out some pillock fcuked about with the photo.

Iam not one for tracking down what whoever puts up as Iam happy with face value and above as value.

Only thing I can add is that U.K. Should have exact immigration policy as Australia as I belive they have a pick and choose type of system .

Which seems a lot better than the UKs free for all today.

Funnily enough that's what Jeremy Corbyn suggested too:

The basis of Mr Corbyn’s post-Brexit immigration policy is a green card system. Anyone who successfully applied would have permanent residency rights.

All EU citizens living here would be granted a card and applications would be open to anyone with ‘family connections, a job offer, relevant skills for employment and refugee or asylum status’.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4558196/Jeremy-Corbyn-does-not-rule-unskilled-migrant-visa.html

We dont have a free for all policy btw. Anyone from outside the EU requires a visa or various hoops to stay.

MachoMadness

• Forum Member
« Reply #62 on June 25, 2017, 10:27:53 pm by MachoMadness »
Iam not one for tracking down what whoever puts up as Iam happy with face value and above as value.

At the risk of invoking Godwin's Law.. the Nazis would've loved someone like you about back in the day.

this fcuking anne frank slag >>>
why this left wing fcukwitt sits in an attic moaning fcuk knows> no doubt i will be called racist/antijewish for saying this btu why that fcuker was sub letting his attic out???? asking for truble in my book not that the high and mighty on here will admitt,,,,

anyway no problem with her speaking her mind but she should put her sen up for election and do it the proper way>>>> not sit moaning like a daft bint in an attic????

not on facebook

• Forum Member
« Reply #63 on June 25, 2017, 10:37:54 pm by not on facebook »
They would not have  redj as I would have grassed them up fella, and their excursion into Poland could well have been prevented .

You're a fine one to talk about rude assumptions!

I have never claimed to be perfect Glynn ,you point me to who is and I will get my arse out and show off my star of India  right infront of the Rotherham United dugout when rovers play them at millmoor.

not on facebook

• Forum Member
« Reply #64 on June 25, 2017, 10:41:22 pm by not on facebook »

At the risk of invoking Godwin's Law.. the Nazis would've loved someone like you about back in the day.

this fcuking anne frank slag >>>
why this left wing fcukwitt sits in an attic moaning fcuk knows> no doubt i will be called racist/antijewish for saying this btu why that fcuker was sub letting his attic out???? asking for truble in my book not that the high and mighty on here will admitt,,,,

anyway no problem with her speaking her mind but she should put her sen up for election and do it the proper way>>>> not sit moaning like a daft bint in an attic????

You have issues fella think and say dolphins dolphins dolphins very slowly .

selby

• VSC Member
« Reply #65 on June 25, 2017, 11:10:19 pm by selby »
Colour of skin,nationality,or religion should be nothing to do with whether a person can live in this great country of ours.
  If they are E.U. citizens they have aright to be residents,travel to,and work here under the present rules,as we have in any E.U.state as I understand it.
  That is not a problem to me,nor is anyone from outside the E.U. who have the right paperwork,and are here legally from anywhere in the world.
  I do have a problem with so called illegal immigrants
 and criminals who have entered this country, and the legal industry that make vast amounts of money out of the legal system defending their so called human rights to be here.
   No money from the public purse should be available to lawyers for legal costs, and the people living here illegally should be expelled.
   And the gang masters,and employers exploiting these people,expelled if they are foreign nationals,and any assets at all confiscated,leaving them with nothing.
  If they are British I would strip them of all assets and jail them for 10yrs minimum.

Dagenham Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #66 on June 25, 2017, 11:22:56 pm by Dagenham Rover »
And employers in the UK wont suddenly pay higher wages if they dont have to - they will just lay people off and move to Mumbai. As this bank who were happy enough to take a bailout funded by UK taxpayers money have just done.

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2017/jun/25/rbs-to-cut-hundreds-of-uk-jobs-in-move-to-india

Not actually much you can say to this bit

" as the bank moves its team that arranges loans for small businesses to India."

no understanding and tick boxes
« Last Edit: June 25, 2017, 11:25:26 pm by Dagenham Rover »

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #67 on June 25, 2017, 11:23:41 pm by RedJ »

Now, now. The Nazis were clever with their propaganda, all I wanted to demonstrate is that someone who just takes what they see at face value without question can easily be led astray, without even realising it.

BobG

• VSC Member
« Reply #68 on June 25, 2017, 11:49:13 pm by BobG »
And propagandists move with the times too. Autres termps, autre moeurs. We're seeing that right now with the move away from the role of central government in the Grenfell House disaster for example, we saw examples during the referendum campaign too (from both sides I should say) and we've seen 20+ years of it from the right wing press trying to deliver their private agenda.

BobG

not on facebook

• Forum Member
« Reply #69 on June 26, 2017, 12:08:51 am by not on facebook »

Now, now. The Nazis were clever with their propaganda, all I wanted to demonstrate is that someone who just takes what they see at face value without question can easily be led astray, without even realising it.

Good point fella , and a cunning way of getting your point across as you blind sided me .honestly thought that you was implying that I was an German SS officer of sorts and that I was goose stepping on my balcony with right arm Zeig hails .

Draytonian III

• VSC Member
« Reply #70 on June 26, 2017, 12:15:33 am by Draytonian III »
I wasn't sure who she was so I've just googled her. Not to sure on her policies etc, but the main thing is , I would 😉

not on facebook

• Forum Member
« Reply #71 on June 26, 2017, 12:42:26 am by not on facebook »
You mean Anne frank .think she is the jewish girl that was hiding in a house  within the rafters somewhere in holland from ze Germans .

Her only view of outside world was a tree outside her den within the house ,and she was doing drawings or something .

Don't quite recall if it's a happy or sad ending thou.

Sure I watched a documentary about her on a noggy tv station about 10 years back .

RoversAlias

• Forum Member
« Reply #72 on June 26, 2017, 01:13:20 am by RoversAlias »
It did not end well I'm afraid, and the house was in Amsterdam. One of the prime places I'd like to visit in Europe when I'm well enough to get around the continent.

hoolahoop

• VSC Member
« Reply #73 on June 26, 2017, 05:40:01 am by hoolahoop »
No... seems to me that there are 5 million people here who shouldn't be.
Creating a jobs market where ordinary Joe can only hope to earning the minimum wage if they're lucky, can't get medical treatment because our free for all health services can't cope due to over population, that doesn't pay its way, his kids can't get into school due the local school being full of kids who don't speak English and soak up all funds etc etc.
Sort all that lot out and life will be so much better.
The sooner we are out of Europe the better,Close the borders!
There are 300,000 potential extremists sitting in Germany waiting for eu citizenship,let em stay there.
It's time we changed our outlook as a Nation half the bleeding planet would move here for a better life if they could, but why should we pay for the way their Govts operate?

Sproty I can't believe you've written all that - knowing most if not all of your assertions are untrue .Feck me do you really believe what you've written ?

hoolahoop

• VSC Member
« Reply #74 on June 26, 2017, 06:18:40 am by hoolahoop »
The difference between births and deaths is  approx 200,00, 700,00 births and 500,000 deaths take away 27% from the births,the difference is 50 k per annum so I haven't got a lot to worry about for at least a life time!

You're still avoiding giving an answer though - what would you expect to be done when the population grows to that amount again - or even before it gets to that amount, as you seem to think it's too many as it is? What do you think is the optimum maximum population for the UK, the tipping point before the country gets 'overcrowded'?

I have answered your question what on earth are you rabbiting on about?

You've answered nothing what happens to the next 5 million or so that you want rid of and what is your " capped " figure .
Death camps, a national neutering programme, ?

Wtf has got into people when they obsess about immigration. Incidentally  - I worry about the attitudes that some have  its f** king dangerous thinking and reminds me of somewhere else in the 1930s.......

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #75 on June 26, 2017, 06:58:33 am by Sprotyrover »
Hoola I merely pointed out that we are jacked up as a society to cater for a population of 60 million .we have had a massive influx of cheap foreign labour and as a consequence there is no increase in income tax take.
And therefore an actual decline in revenue as they have kept wages low..
Under the normal birth rate in this country there would not be a problem.
I haven't mentioned any of the appalling solutions you have in mind.

hoolahoop

• VSC Member
« Reply #76 on June 26, 2017, 07:05:17 am by hoolahoop »
And propagandists move with the times too. Autres termps, autre moeurs. We're seeing that right now with the move away from the role of central government in the Grenfell House disaster for example, we saw examples during the referendum campaign too (from both sides I should say) and we've seen 20+ years of it from the right wing press trying to deliver their private agenda.

BobG

We have Bob but " tired " old Labour and a surge to the Left ( Corbyn's Left ) is not the answer . Despite this current surge this country remains a mostly " Centrist  " I. E. conservative country- now is the time for the birth of a progressive new Party.

I know that the recent election threw up some weird divisions and many claim that there was ano 80-85 % result in favour of Brexit but this does NOT  take account of massive tactical voting patterns .

We need  PR now , more than ever, to stop this wasteful Left /Right pull immediately ready for an Autumn or perhaps Spring election. No of course they won't achieve much  yet but they have to " bed" themselves in . Perhaps an amalgamation of the lib/ Dems and Green Parties with some additions from dissident Tories and Labour PLP bods . It certainly would give a new Party constituency bases i. e. Liberal clubs and and the financial  infrastructure that certainly ,  in the early days , would be needed to fight effective campaigns under one banner.  Any thoughts, do they have enough in common  ? 

hoolahoop

• VSC Member
« Reply #77 on June 26, 2017, 08:02:58 am by hoolahoop »
Hoola I merely pointed out that we are jacked up as a society to cater for a population of 60 million .we have had a massive influx of cheap foreign labour and as a consequence there is no increase in income tax take.
And therefore an actual decline in revenue as they have kept wages low..
Under the normal birth rate in this country there would not be a problem.
I haven't mentioned any of the appalling solutions you have in mind.

I know you haven't and agree they were my suggestions .
Look this country has had the benefit of revenue from many of the " extra " 5 million people for the last 40 years as well as huge revenues from North Sea Oil & Gas exploration , consumption and taxation- where has all this frigging money gone ?

It has not gone to the " extra" 5 million or so mainly non- British  tax payers - it has left the country and not to Poland or  Romania but with tax exiles, avoiders and the quick buck merchants that have been playing with this country's economy and assets for years. They have bought our companies on the cheap, money that should have been used for vital infrastructure has simply disappeared into a " black hole " .

Other countries that have had to cope with much higher ( in ratio terms ) increases in their Immigration seem to have prospered and invested in their countries .....look at Germany and France . Surely you have travelled abroad and used their trains, trams, hospitals, roads etc . They are not hanging around , yes like our people they groan about their immigrants too I grant you but they get on with it , collect their taxation , build their schools and hospitals and ensure that the health,safety and comfort of their people is a priority THE  priority meanwhile we expect our people to put up with it all .

All the time we search for scapegoats to cover up for OUR own failure made so much easier when we have a rabid Right wing Press to point to the finger of blame at others rather than their thieving selves.

Today it's the turn again of immigrants Poles , Romanians and other Eastern Europeans. Before it was the turn of  Pakis and Wogs ( not my terminology btw ) , Jews & Afro- Caribbeans - always someone else to blame and whilst the general population was pointing the finger at them , guess what ; the thieves were at it again and pulling the wool over your eyes.

This has little to do with your argument with Glyn over the pop. growth only in so much as I am trying to point out that we have as a  country allowed others from here and elsewhere to prosper at our expense all the time misleading this country as to the cause of our neglect in what should be the finest infrastructure in Europe.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2017, 08:11:39 am by hoolahoop »

hoolahoop

• VSC Member
« Reply #78 on June 26, 2017, 08:21:42 am by hoolahoop »
Colour of skin,nationality,or religion should be nothing to do with whether a person can live in this great country of ours.
  If they are E.U. citizens they have aright to be residents,travel to,and work here under the present rules,as we have in any E.U.state as I understand it.
  That is not a problem to me,nor is anyone from outside the E.U. who have the right paperwork,and are here legally from anywhere in the world.
 and criminals who have entered this country, and the legal industry that make vast amounts of money out of the legal system defending their so called human rights to be here.
   No money from the public purse should be available to lawyers for legal costs, and the people living here illegally should be expelled.
   And the gang masters,and employers exploiting these people,expelled if they are foreign nationals,and any assets at all confiscated,leaving them with nothing.
  If they are British I would strip them of all assets and jail them for 10yrs minimum.

Good post Selby and I agree with practically all you have said , only we have every right to deny known criminals from this country. I like your idea of denying legal aid to foreign criminals . It has to be remembered here that we have every right to deny known criminals access in the first place.

However, like many, I do agree that we should have had a moratorium on movement from Eastern Europe at least until we get our house in order.

Yargo

• Forum Member
« Reply #79 on June 26, 2017, 10:08:25 am by Yargo »

However, like many, I do agree that we should have had a moratorium on movement from Eastern Europe at least until we get our house in order.
"Had",as in sometime in the past,when and how? What if that was deemed by Mr Verhofstadt as not being a good pro EU'er? + "get our house in order",in what way,until sufficient housing and all other social provision is in place? When would you start controls,next month, last year, two years ago,15 years ago? Billy Stubbs would call that irresponsible student politics(on a good day). How could Britain put in controls as members committed to the first principle of the EU,ever closer union?

roversdude

• VSC Member
« Reply #80 on June 26, 2017, 02:58:56 pm by roversdude »
Amd then we have the problems with refugees entering the country with no known history of their past
Granted there are genuine cases but also unknown rapists, murderers etc gaining access
We are sat on a powder keg at the moment look at Hexthorpe or what is happening in Sheffield

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #81 on June 26, 2017, 03:33:45 pm by Glyn_Wigley »
Amd then we have the problems with refugees entering the country with no known history of their past
Granted there are genuine cases but also unknown rapists, murderers etc gaining access
We are sat on a powder keg at the moment look at Hexthorpe or what is happening in Sheffield

Is this the same 'too many immigrants' powder keg we've been warned about for the past century or so or a different 'too many immigrants' powder keg?

roversdude

• VSC Member
« Reply #82 on June 26, 2017, 04:37:55 pm by roversdude »
So it's not kicking off in Sheffield etc my mistake

not on facebook

• Forum Member
« Reply #83 on June 26, 2017, 07:38:54 pm by not on facebook »

Glynn don't live in hextjorpe or page hill ,so in his comfort zone there is fcuk all to worry about.

I put my house on it that if did live in page hill and all this shit was dumped on his front door step
he be on numerous edl marches by now with sixteen hole DMs and bleached jeans half way up his legs and a new hair cut right down to the wood.

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #84 on June 26, 2017, 08:00:28 pm by Glyn_Wigley »

Not according to the BBC.

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #85 on June 26, 2017, 08:39:25 pm by wilts rover »

Glynn don't live in hextjorpe or page hill ,so in his comfort zone there is fcuk all to worry about.

I put my house on it that if did live in page hill and all this shit was dumped on his front door step
he be on numerous edl marches by now with sixteen hole DMs and bleached jeans half way up his legs and a new hair cut right down to the wood.

Oh well, bad news then for people who voted to leave that Thersea is letting 'all them' all stay if they want to.

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #86 on June 26, 2017, 09:05:15 pm by Sprotyrover »
There won't be many staying if the pound stays loe

not on facebook

• Forum Member
« Reply #87 on June 26, 2017, 09:44:46 pm by not on facebook »

Not according to the BBC.

Fcuk me Glynn you can't be that fick to take any note what the bbc ever release
on these type of issues ,when you take the type of political stance that news channel is drowning in.

selby

• VSC Member
« Reply #88 on June 26, 2017, 10:07:22 pm by selby »
A low exchange rate is one ploy to make exports cheap,and attractive here for tourists.
  More people will take holidays at home,aided by the Spanish threat to our claim culture.
  Foreign companies will want to invest here for cheap labour,only this time it will be the British workforce who will be cheap.
  Inflation here will demand that we spend the same on less, a win win for any conservative employer.
  We could be the new China,in the mean time the money makers will go to wherever the largest profit is.
  Interest rates will go up to make more money for the banks who will be deregulated so as to stay in London with shell companies in the E.U. to cover that area.
  Corporation tax will be the lowest in Europe,VAT,car tax,and fuel  tax will be increased,and some drugs could be legalised and taxed.
  Some hospital and doctors appointments will no longer be free at the point of use,Identification cards to be introduced.
  Some of my predictions to be introduced over the next ten years,and can I add some form of legal euthanasia to that list.And if I am right I will consider this option,oh and the Rovers will be champions of Europe,well Leeds had a dream why cant I.

BobG

• VSC Member
« Reply #89 on June 26, 2017, 10:30:58 pm by BobG »
Where the money has gone is pretty clear tbh. These are just a few random facts from the Office of National Statistics.

Chief executives in the FTSE 100 earned 129 times more than their average employee, according to the most recent statistics from the High Pay centre. The bosses' earnings are up a third since 2010, a period over which average wages have risen 8.1 per cent, according to ONS figures.

The richest 1 per cent of people in the UK own almost a quarter of the country’s wealth (24%).

Britain’s richest households have pulled further ahead of the rest of the population as house prices have accelerated, with the top 10% now owning almost half of the country’s £11.1tn total private wealth.

The Office for National Statistics (ONS) said the average household was worth £225,100 in 2012-14, when it carried out its latest survey of the country’s assets.

Since the previous survey two years earlier, the top tenth of households had seen a 21% increase in their wealth, including property and shares. That was three times as fast as the increase over the same period for the poorest half of households, who saw their wealth rise by 7%.

You can gather this kind of stat by the aircraft carrier load if you look. The basic fact is plain: more and more wealth is being aggregated into fewer and fewer hands. Given that money usually = power that could now be self perpetuating.

BobG

TinyPortal © 2005-2012