Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 11:16:34 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: ifollow overseas based users  (Read 4198 times)

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
ifollow overseas based users
« on August 12, 2017, 08:06:44 am by SydneyRover »
Hi, thought I'd watch the Blackburn v DR game and I did post on the last thread about this, that it stated and still does state that monthly or single game passes are unavailable but if you go to the Match Centre it tells me I can purchase a single game and gives me a single game price of $9.00.
So, has any other O/S watchers tried to take this option and if so how? cheers SydneyRover

Just a minor point when I registered (free) it said I could get access to free "behind the scenes content" it must be way behind cos I couldn't see it.

(I have posted ifollow the same question but I don't hold much hope as when I posted questions before I don't think they understood any of the questions)

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Ldr

• Forum Member
Re: ifollow overseas based users
« Reply #1 on August 12, 2017, 08:34:42 am by Ldr »
I had a single game pass for the Gillingham game for 6 euros

graingrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on August 12, 2017, 08:58:59 am by graingrover »
Use the chat line they open three hours before ko .. I got an instant response on live chat from I follow

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

not on facebook

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on August 12, 2017, 09:08:27 am by not on facebook »
Not signed up for this yet ,but I have set up a account via a PAYGOO  Visa card for a chap back in donny,with some shifting of goalposts.

Hope it works out for him

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on August 12, 2017, 09:45:26 am by SydneyRover »
Thanks for the replies, it sounds promising, I will be watching the Liverpool v Watford game starting 9.30pm here, the SBS free to air channel shows a premier league each week which is great and I was hoping to either watch the DR game straight after or delayed in the morning.

Canadian Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on August 12, 2017, 10:12:03 am by Canadian Rover »
I watched some of the Gillingham game from Montreal last week. The system locked me out a lot though saying I had more than one device running. The quality was very good.

dickos1

• VSC Member
« Reply #6 on August 12, 2017, 01:44:29 pm by dickos1 »
I'm in Spain for today's game
Can anyone tell me how I can get this one game pass?

Superspy

• VSC Member
« Reply #7 on August 12, 2017, 02:24:32 pm by Superspy »
You do it through the Match Centre mate, there's a link to purchase a match pass. Not sure how it looks going through the app though, I assume it will be similar.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #8 on August 12, 2017, 02:35:28 pm by SydneyRover »
I go to the Match Centre, there are 3 panels, left is to register free with a red subscribe panel at the bottom, the right one is for a season pass with a red subscribe panel, but the centre panel for a single game does not have a subscribe panel. I've done the live chat with "Lee" but he just keeps sending me links to DR. Unfortunately I'm now having to look to see if anyone is doing a free stream.

Superspy

• VSC Member
« Reply #9 on August 12, 2017, 02:43:37 pm by Superspy »
The option to see the individual match pass didn't appear for me until after I was signed in. Have you created your free account first and logged in?

Superspy

• VSC Member
« Reply #10 on August 12, 2017, 02:44:35 pm by Superspy »
The page you're describing is how it showed for me on the "Subscribe" page, not the Match Centre.

Pancho Regan

• VSC Member
« Reply #11 on August 12, 2017, 02:48:43 pm by Pancho Regan »
Not letting me do it even though I'm in Spain, because I have a UK biling address

Superspy

• VSC Member
« Reply #12 on August 12, 2017, 02:51:13 pm by Superspy »
Not letting me do it even though I'm in Spain, because I have a UK biling address

I haven't had that problem.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #13 on August 12, 2017, 02:51:49 pm by SydneyRover »
Yeah, you're right it was the subscribe page, the Match Centre has only just shown the link to watch a single match

Superspy

• VSC Member
« Reply #14 on August 12, 2017, 02:52:21 pm by Superspy »
Yeah, you're right it was the subscribe page, the Match Centre has only just shown the link to watch a single match

Hopefully that works for you mate, good luck :)

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #15 on August 12, 2017, 03:10:28 pm by SydneyRover »
Thanks for the help, what the plonkas don't tell at ifollow is single game registration only opens just before the game, watching now.

Superspy

• VSC Member
« Reply #16 on August 12, 2017, 03:13:33 pm by Superspy »
No problem mate. Got a cracking stream on the Tele myself.

Pancho Regan

• VSC Member
« Reply #17 on August 12, 2017, 03:59:07 pm by Pancho Regan »
Got sorted 2 minutes after kick-off.

Come on Donny!

PDX_Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #18 on August 12, 2017, 05:27:43 pm by PDX_Rover »
Brilliant that was.

MrFrost

• Forum Member
« Reply #19 on August 12, 2017, 07:29:49 pm by MrFrost »
Anyone watch it in the UK

Superspy

• VSC Member
« Reply #20 on August 12, 2017, 08:10:37 pm by Superspy »

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #21 on August 13, 2017, 12:05:16 am by SydneyRover »
Thanks for all the help with the stream, what ifollow didn't seem to be able to tell those that want to subscribe to a single live game is that you cannot do this until just before the game and also you cannot watch it again later, in the morning. Which for a lot of overseas subscribers means that if you wanted to watch it the following day you may still have to stay up to book in.
The quality of the stream is good the camera work is a bit slow and inaccurate probably due to remote camera operation so the operator didn't pan out at all for the wider view and I couldn't see the strip of pitch directly below the camera during the game. What a cracking game though.

CoventryRed

• Forum Member
« Reply #22 on August 13, 2017, 12:16:32 am by CoventryRed »
So, just to confirm...is it possible to watch the games even with a UK billing address, as long as you're actually outside of the UK? (I'm in Spain for a few days next week inc Saturday so was hoping to watch it)

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #23 on August 13, 2017, 01:10:04 am by SydneyRover »
So, just to confirm...is it possible to watch the games even with a UK billing address, as long as you're actually outside of the UK? (I'm in Spain for a few days next week inc Saturday so was hoping to watch it)
Superspy may have a VPN

hoolahoop

• VSC Member
« Reply #24 on August 13, 2017, 04:59:55 am by hoolahoop »
I tried everything to get on this yesterday eventually both missing all of it and finally locking myself out of my own computer.

Is it me or are all the explanations just full of jargon, judging from some responses here that appears to be the case for others .
Finally got into my computer as a " guest " , ffs I wished I had never seen the thing before. Please anyone is this just for a single game or is it ( as was in the past ) a monthly subscription ......I am none the wiser !

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #25 on August 13, 2017, 06:40:41 am by SydneyRover »
I tried everything to get on this yesterday eventually both missing all of it and finally locking myself out of my own computer.

Is it me or are all the explanations just full of jargon, judging from some responses here that appears to be the case for others .
Finally got into my computer as a " guest " , ffs I wished I had never seen the thing before. Please anyone is this just for a single game or is it ( as was in the past ) a monthly subscription ......I am none the wiser !
Live streams are officially only available for overseas fans, unless you can get it in the UK using a VPN, someone in the VSC will have a VPN they may be able to advise you about that.

Superspy

• VSC Member
« Reply #26 on August 13, 2017, 09:04:03 am by Superspy »

I can confirm the billing address makes no difference at all. Neither does the bank card used to pay. The only thing that matters is that the system thinks you're not in the UK.

For UK users you have 2 options:

1) Monthly subscription: £4.49
2) Season Pass: £45

Both options allow access to the same content and DO NOT include live video of matches.

Overseas users also have 2 options:

1) Match Pass: 6 euro (currently approx £5.40)
2) Season Pass: 130 euro (approx £117)

There's no monthly subscription option for overseas, but the prices DO include the live match videos.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #27 on August 13, 2017, 09:44:36 am by SydneyRover »
We should set up a commission based problem solving service for ifollow because their online service including live chat is very limited and the operators don not understand the service being offered.

Canadian Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #28 on August 13, 2017, 11:23:52 am by Canadian Rover »
Watched the game yesterday on a beach here...was brilliant! Game on...tunes on spotify...loved it!

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #29 on August 13, 2017, 12:16:41 pm by SydneyRover »
Watched the game yesterday on a beach here...was brilliant! Game on...tunes on spotify...loved it!
Sounds pretty good to me.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012