Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 01:41:51 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Come on we won  (Read 3773 times)

WheatleyRover

• Forum Member
Re: Come on we won
« Reply #30 on August 12, 2017, 11:10:54 pm by WheatleyRover »
He's just seems like that type of player that can cause defenders all kinds of problems, his effort and commitment is spot on, he's living the dream and you can tell he's enjoying and relishing every second of it.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Ste

« Reply #31 on August 13, 2017, 10:43:46 pm by Ste »
New member, long time fan, been watching since the days of Sammy Chung and wing commander Wilcox leading the way.

Had a season ticket for many years (including all the non-league years) but now don't live in Donny so haven't seen the red and white hoops live for some time.

Anywho, Blackburn might not be the favourites they were tipped to be, but a 3-1 away win in this division will do nicely. Feeling good about chances of having a decent year in this division and finishing somewhere around the 10-16 range.

idler

• VSC Member
« Reply #32 on August 14, 2017, 12:25:51 pm by idler »
Welcome Ste. I hope that you enjoy your time on here and don't take too much notice of the occasional idiotic post or poster.

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #33 on August 14, 2017, 01:28:08 pm by drfchound »
Wibble. 

wing commander

• Forum Member
« Reply #34 on August 14, 2017, 01:31:38 pm by wing commander »
New member, long time fan, been watching since the days of Sammy Chung and wing commander Wilcox leading the way.

Had a season ticket for many years (including all the non-league years) but now don't live in Donny so haven't seen the red and white hoops live for some time.

Anywho, Blackburn might not be the favourites they were tipped to be, but a 3-1 away win in this division will do nicely. Feeling good about chances of having a decent year in this division and finishing somewhere around the 10-16 range.

Me and you are going to get off on the wrong foot....There's only one wing commander and that's the great Peter Heritage ;-) lol

Ste

« Reply #35 on August 14, 2017, 04:57:24 pm by Ste »
Welcome Ste. I hope that you enjoy your time on here and don't take too much notice of the occasional idiotic post or poster.

Thanks for the welcomes guys. I'll probably be knocking about here a bit but aside from what I see from TV Highlights my contributions will likely be fairly limited.

Saw there wasn't a matchday thread for the Blackburn game which is a little disappointing. Do you normally have one for each game?

DearneValleyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #36 on August 14, 2017, 05:08:36 pm by DearneValleyRover »
It's in the Lucky Pint, go to the menu and you will find it.

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #37 on August 14, 2017, 06:07:43 pm by RedJ »

Thanks for the welcomes guys. I'll probably be knocking about here a bit but aside from what I see from TV Highlights my contributions will likely be fairly limited.

Don't worry about that, it doesn't stop others who can't go. And some of the people that do go, reading some of the things they come out with you often wonder if they were at a different game...

TinyPortal © 2005-2012