Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 10:50:33 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Blackburn Rovers forums  (Read 2619 times)

selby

• VSC Member
Blackburn Rovers forums
« on August 13, 2017, 10:24:37 am by selby »
  I have trawled through 28 pages of opinions on our game on their forums,predicting the score before the game,during the game,and obviously their reactions after the game.Not one person accepted that we played well yesterday,have mentioned any of our players,or our teams performance.
   Most are on the lines of how can we lose to a team like Doncaster,how and why have we sunk so low etc.
   Well guys you are where you are because you are not very good and were outplayed by a younger,more talented team playing for each other.
   If their management are as short sighted as their fans comments,and disrespect the other teams in division 1 like their supporters disrespected our team they are in for a long season.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Brian Young

• Forum Member
Re: Blackburn Rovers forums
« Reply #1 on August 13, 2017, 10:39:36 am by Brian Young »
Blackburn Rovers fans opinion :

Boston Dangler12th August 7:10 pm
I'm with you pal, no excuses, Mowbray looks to be far too negative. If we're frightened to death of Donny then there's only one direction we're going in and it ain't back to the Championship.
Last Updated: 2 hrs ago

Blackburn Yoof12th August 7:26 pm
That was the most gutless performance I've seen from Rovers in a long time. Mowbray should resign in shame. Negative, slow football. No excitement, no passion, no guts, and that comes from the manager. We aren't Barcelona so lets stop trying to play like we are.

MrFrost

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on August 13, 2017, 10:42:13 am by MrFrost »
Always the same isn't it. I read a comment that we are a lower league side and that they can't believe they'd ended up playing us.
Erm you played us a few years ago in the Championship you ignorant w**ker.

Lesonthewest

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on August 13, 2017, 10:53:16 am by Lesonthewest »
Listened to Mowbray's interview on radio Lancashire (god does he drone on) on the way home & he was the same, no credit to us whatsoever, something along the lines of they should be creating lots more chances against us. The ex-player (can't remember his name) reporting at the game did mention however that Coppinger still had quality at this level.

RoversAlias

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on August 13, 2017, 11:19:24 am by RoversAlias »
Always the same isn't it. I read a comment that we are a lower league side and that they can't believe they'd ended up playing us.

And not even only that, but last time we played them in the Championship down here we beat them, comfortably! Very short memories these Blackburn fans must have.

RobTheRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #5 on August 13, 2017, 11:51:58 am by RobTheRover »
Must all be newbies

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on August 13, 2017, 12:05:58 pm by RedJ »

And not even only that, but last time we played them in the Championship down here we beat them, comfortably! Very short memories these Blackburn fans must have.

And they were lucky to beat us in the return game as well.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012