Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 10:20:28 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Super 6 - reminder .. get them on AND ...  (Read 1306 times)

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
Super 6 - reminder .. get them on AND ...
« on August 17, 2017, 08:23:17 am by Donnywolf »
I have said long enough that some of the top boys and girls MUST be doing multiple entries and perming their scores to get so close to 30 when we individually get maybe half of that on average each week. The best score I can remember was Wayne Rode who got 24 one week and went on to win our Competition

I have also thought long and hard about how to do this as well .... SO ... here is a proposal .... see what you think and more importantly by all means suggest alternatives / improvements / anything else ?

I have my own Account and I opened an Account in Wifes name last Season. I then used hers and randomised numbers selected by Dice or Computer and it was beating me quite often BUT what I think COULD WORK is if someone with time on their hands (me) collated as many predictions as I could and entered the most popular predictions for each game each Competition

So I would get you - the people - to send your predictions for each game to me via this Post every week. It would be like a Poll of Polls for each game and the Result / Score that was most popular would be used in my Wifes "entry". Then should any money be won I would guarantee to share the money between the people who entered in the winning week and this Post would ensure that promise is kept

I would need those predictions in good time and would have to set a deadline depending on Day Time Holidays etc and to give me time to enter them and confirm they are entered and then any prize money won (still unlikely) would be shared by those people who entered by the deadline in the (any) winning week

There are pitfalls of course and we may be asked to take this off the Board - or it may even earn a Sticky long term to keep the Board tidy. I wont have thought of everything that is for sure so come on . Any one up for this / any one think of a simpler way or plan ?

Just for now please dont send any scores as I just need thoughts of what people think and then we can start it going if we can agree a "plan" and constitution etc. One thing I DO wonder is if our combined thoughts collectively entered each week could beat us all individually. I guess YES even if we just have a regular 10 or so taking part
« Last Edit: August 17, 2017, 08:26:36 am by Donnywolf »

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
Re: Super 6 - reminder .. get them on AND ...
« Reply #1 on August 17, 2017, 09:05:27 am by Bentley Bullet »
I also have two goes, one of them being in my wife's name. I tend to plonk her scores down with much less consideration, but uncannily they frequently do better than mine.

I'm up for your idea.

Tiddysdad

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on August 17, 2017, 01:39:50 pm by Tiddysdad »
Tiddysmum does her own and beats me. Arrrrrrrrrrrr. Ha.

GazLaz

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on August 17, 2017, 01:48:21 pm by GazLaz »
Everyone loves tiddys.

KiwiRover

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on August 18, 2017, 05:27:36 am by KiwiRover »
The best score I can remember was Wayne Rode who got 24 one week and went on to win our Competition

I got 24 points one week last season, never scored anything like it before or since. 10 points would normally be a good haul for me.

I'd be happy to send you my predictions if you can make it work.

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
« Reply #5 on August 18, 2017, 02:52:58 pm by Donnywolf »
Cheers ... will let you know if anything comes of it but it seems its you me and BB at the moment !

gillinghamrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #6 on August 18, 2017, 10:54:20 pm by gillinghamrover »
I'd be interested in this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

roversdude

• VSC Member
« Reply #7 on August 19, 2017, 11:05:50 am by roversdude »
I only enter as comp between me and mate but open to your idea

TinyPortal © 2005-2012