Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 06:17:13 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Super 6 update and a second prize !  (Read 763 times)

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
Super 6 update and a second prize !
« on October 07, 2017, 06:46:49 pm by Donnywolf »
Nationwide 2 people got 24 (4 Correct scores and 2 correct results)

Our best was Neil Carr and Roy Forshaw who both bagged 16 Points (Roy was last years winner and is now making a move)

Next came Barry Hewitt with 15 points

The Leaders are still the same 3 namely John Mullins on 129 Points Gareth Law is on 122 with Richard Bushe on 115. (Nationwide the Leader has 164)

I have now got the Signed Shirt which is a great Prize donated by a generous person who wishes to remain anonymous  :scarf: :bscarf: :bbscarf: and this will go to the Winner of our League who can then get it framed , give it to Charity or indeed do what they want with it. Many thanks @@@@@ - you know who you are !

The same person has also generously handed me a second item to use as a prize - a Framed signed print of Tommy Rowe and we will give this to the person in our League who scores the highest score in a single Round during the Season

Looking back on all the updates I have posted so far Jo Barrass with 19 Points looks to be holding top spot at the moment. If you think you have beaten that just let me know and the week you did it and I will check ... till then 19 is the score to beat. Well done Jo
« Last Edit: October 07, 2017, 09:17:12 pm by Donnywolf »

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
Re: Super 6 update and a second prize !
« Reply #1 on October 08, 2017, 06:29:25 am by Donnywolf »
Relax now till next Saturday

For the Tommy Rowe signed Photo currently being "won" by Jo Barrass - can anyone claim 19 points or more in a Round this Season ? If not get working on it !
« Last Edit: October 08, 2017, 06:31:57 am by Donnywolf »

TinyPortal © 2005-2012