Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 08:27:01 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Car Parking in car park 1  (Read 24499 times)

Filo

• VSC Member
Re: Club sinks to a new low!!!!!!
« Reply #30 on October 09, 2017, 10:29:32 pm by Filo »
DONT PAY THE CYNTS  A BEAN.

Parking eye dont look up for your details, they PAY  dvla
£10.00 for your details. then demand money with threats ...  Dont contact them, dont speak to them and dont let them into your home.. its a battle of nerves so hold out.

This used to be the action to take, but not anymore these days

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

MrFrost

• Forum Member
« Reply #31 on October 09, 2017, 10:29:40 pm by MrFrost »
So basically you're throwing a tantrum because you've got in trouble for doing something there are fairly obvious warnings for. Especially when Car Park 2 is probably closer, and there's nothing to stop you just parking outside the ticket office.

This.

Dagenham Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #32 on October 09, 2017, 10:30:14 pm by Dagenham Rover »
As I've just edited my post and added

What should have happened is there should be a 30 minute limit on parking unless the vehicle is logged in onto the system, a little terminal in the reception that logs them onto the parking system for the day, just like every supermarket camera controlled car park has

yet again no thought into whats going on and the negative affects it has on fans

donnyallday

• Forum Member
« Reply #33 on October 09, 2017, 10:33:22 pm by donnyallday »

£10.00 for your details. then demand money with threats ...  Dont contact them, dont speak to them and dont let them into your home.. its a battle of nerves so hold out.

It isn't as simple as that.  IT IS, DONT BE A SHEEP

MrFrost

• Forum Member
« Reply #34 on October 09, 2017, 10:34:11 pm by MrFrost »

What should have happened is there should be a 30 minute limit on parking unless the vehicle is logged in onto the system, a little terminal in the reception that logs them onto the parking system for the day, just like every supermarket camera controlled car park has

yet again no thought into whats going on and the negative affects it has on fans

But it shouldn't be an issue. There is ample parking available. The signs tell you not to park there I'm Car Park one.

If the gates car park one were closed, what would you do then? Go home, or find somewhere else to park?

MrFrost

• Forum Member
« Reply #35 on October 09, 2017, 10:34:52 pm by MrFrost »

It isn't as simple as that.  IT IS, DONT BE A SHEEP

No, it isn't.

I suggest you do some research. Ignore it, there's a very good chance you'll end up with a CCJ

donnyallday

• Forum Member
« Reply #36 on October 09, 2017, 10:41:50 pm by donnyallday »
WOW. CCJ.  I bet you read and believe everything that is stated on a gov.co site too   

Ive pissed on lots of cowboy clampers its an hobby of mine.

MrFrost

• Forum Member
« Reply #37 on October 09, 2017, 10:44:00 pm by MrFrost »
WOW. CCJ.  I bet you read and believe everything that is stated on a gov.co site too   

You really need to get a life then.

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #38 on October 09, 2017, 10:45:42 pm by RedJ »

We don't need to know your sexual preferences mate. Knowing Donald Trump is into it is bad enough.

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #39 on October 09, 2017, 10:46:25 pm by Filo »

donnyallday

• Forum Member
« Reply #40 on October 09, 2017, 10:47:32 pm by donnyallday »
lol me get a life fkn hells bells frosty. Mr doom an gloom.

If ever you need a career move steadmens or the co op are needing undertakers, suit you down to the ground, no pun intended

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #41 on October 09, 2017, 10:49:16 pm by Filo »

You've not pissed on any for five years, wheel clamping was made illegal in 2012

knockers

• Forum Member
« Reply #42 on October 09, 2017, 10:49:43 pm by knockers »
You were in the car park for 45 minutes. Ticket office 5 mins, club shop 5 minutes. What the hell else did you do?
Frosty is right, the signs really are quite obvious.
Your thread title is a farce as is your argument!

Dagenham Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #43 on October 09, 2017, 10:55:19 pm by Dagenham Rover »

But it shouldn't be an issue. There is ample parking available. The signs tell you not to park there I'm Car Park one.

If the gates car park one were closed, what would you do then? Go home, or find somewhere else to park?

You just said it  "THERE IS AMPLE CAR PARKING ABOUT" For them as well
You just dont get it do you there is no need!!!!!  Your words There is ample car parking about.
At woest camera controlled with a 30 minute limit unless youve logged into the terminal at reception.
I use supermarket car parks all over the place a small terminal that you start to input your reg it then comes up with a photo is this you  tap on yes and you are logged o to the system for the day
As i said yet again no thought gone into it

donnyallday

• Forum Member
« Reply #44 on October 09, 2017, 11:02:06 pm by donnyallday »

You've not pissed on any for five years, wheel clamping was made illegal in 2012
REALLY.... Last one was about 4.5 months ago,  i did a different trick that time. They got my details from dvla after they paid £10 for it, then bombarded me with the usual threats, they need the driver not the car ownner. i told them it wasnt me driving that day but could of been any one of three people, they said fine, we need the drivers details, i said ok, i will post you those for £20....  guess what happened next. ?

anne honemous

• Forum Member
« Reply #45 on October 09, 2017, 11:17:30 pm by anne honemous »
Instead of the usual suspects turning this thread into their own personal playground, I wish more people would take a leaf out of Filo's book and help a follow supporter in his hour of need.

Whatever the rights and wrongs, the original poster is clearly a decent guy who has made a mistake and we should be supporting him rather than resorting to petty name calling.

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #46 on October 09, 2017, 11:19:58 pm by Filo »

REALLY.... Last one was about 4.5 months ago,  i did a different trick that time. They got my details from dvla after they paid £10 for it, then bombarded me with the usual threats, they need the driver not the car ownner. i told them it wasnt me driving that day but could of been any one of three people, they said fine, we need the drivers details, i said ok, i will post you those for £20....  guess what happened next. ?

Did they clamp you, or your vehicle?

knockers

• Forum Member
« Reply #47 on October 09, 2017, 11:23:51 pm by knockers »
Quote from: Dagenham Rover link=topic=263899.msg732929#msg732929 date=1507584614
At woest camera controlled with a 30 minute limit unless youve logged into the terminal at reception.
[/quote

Daggers have looked at the attachment? He was parked for 45 minutes so your 30 minute idea which you are basing your whole argument around holds no water.
Whilst we are at it, what sort of a clown doesn't cover over his name and address as well as number plate when putting the attachment on a public forum.

Case dismissed!

wing commander

• Forum Member
« Reply #48 on October 09, 2017, 11:36:35 pm by wing commander »
Thank god for that..I've actually been agreeing with some of Mr Frosts posts recently...Thankfully normal service has been resumed..

DonnyBazR0ver

• VSC Member
« Reply #49 on October 09, 2017, 11:59:21 pm by DonnyBazR0ver »
The signs are clear at the entrance and within. It's for permit holders only (my employer also uses the car park for our staff).

I nearly fell for it a few weeks ago but drove in and straight out having seen the signs.

Not sure whether the club might be able to do something as it's your first offence but it's worth a try.

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #50 on October 10, 2017, 12:02:16 am by Filo »
The signs are clear at the entrance and within. It's for permit holders only (my employer also uses the car park for our staff).

I nearly fell for it a few weeks ago but drove in and straight out having seen the signs.

Not sure whether the club might be able to do something as it's your first offence but it's worth a try.

The club will have the ability to instruct Parking Eye to cancel the charge as they are the land owner

MrFrost

• Forum Member
« Reply #51 on October 10, 2017, 12:24:45 am by MrFrost »
Thank god for that..I've actually been agreeing with some of Mr Frosts posts recently...Thankfully normal service has been resumed..

And others who agree with me.

Dagenham Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #52 on October 10, 2017, 04:06:31 am by Dagenham Rover »
Quote from: Dagenham Rover link=topic=263899.msg732929#msg732929 date=1507584614
[/quote

Daggers have looked at the attachment? He was parked for 45 minutes so your 30 minute idea which you are basing your whole argument around holds no water.
Whilst we are at it, what sort of a clown doesn't cover over his name and address as well as number plate when putting the attachment on a public forum.

Case dismissed!

I'm not basing my whole argument on 30 minutes.
30 minutes is just an example it can be set for any period of time.
Yet again its not thought out properly and with the amount of parking available there is no need at all

bobjimwilly

• VSC Member
« Reply #53 on October 10, 2017, 09:08:03 am by bobjimwilly »

:that:

I'll admit I always used Car Park 1 for collecting tickets, so glad I saw this

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #54 on October 10, 2017, 09:09:41 am by RedJ »
Instead of the usual suspects turning this thread into their own personal playground, I wish more people would take a leaf out of Filo's book and help a follow supporter in his hour of need.

Whatever the rights and wrongs, the original poster is clearly a decent guy who has made a mistake and we should be supporting him rather than resorting to petty name calling.

Nothing to do with it being a personal playground or the character of the bloke in question. The signs are there for all to see.

Not sure what help there is to be given really, he broke a rule and he's crying about it cos he got stung.

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #55 on October 10, 2017, 09:16:22 am by Bentley Bullet »
When I go for match tickets I usually park in the invalid bit opposite the ticket office and get out and limp.

ravenrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #56 on October 10, 2017, 09:50:27 am by ravenrover »
Are these restrictions fairly recent? I have always parked in CP1 when picking up tickets, not since last season cup matches though. However I have had a couple of general e mails from the club instructing anyone visiting the ground to use CP2

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #57 on October 10, 2017, 10:01:59 am by Filo »
I wonder who have appointed Parking Eye to police the car park, the club? Or the organisation that the club has rented it out to?

Car park 1 is the nearest car park to the ticket office, so it's only natural for people to park there when collecting tickets.

Also if Car Park 1 is designated to companies that occupy the offices at the KM, who's are all those cars that are parked around the perimiter of the stadium? Surely they should be in Car Park 1 if the belong to office staff of other companies
« Last Edit: October 10, 2017, 10:07:01 am by Filo »

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #58 on October 10, 2017, 10:19:29 am by Bentley Bullet »
I wonder how many Rovers fans' cars were ticketed on the day we played Arsenal when the car park was full of travelling fans vehicles for the entire day?

goalkick

• Forum Member
Re: Club sinks to a new low (car Parking in car park 1)
« Reply #59 on October 10, 2017, 10:28:45 am by goalkick »
Can you not park there when you go to away matches on a sat.i may have missed somthing.does the ban just apply to mid week.if not where can you park now whilst on the coach.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012