Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 12:16:50 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Walsall & Bury  (Read 1232 times)

Upton Rover

• Forum Member
Walsall & Bury
« on October 18, 2017, 01:06:05 am by Upton Rover »
Dare we say we get 2 wins out of these next 2 games to Walsall and Bury.  that will be 3 in a row 4 out of 5 and that takes us to our FA Cup tie then it's all what we want to see a big home game against Rotherham when we are bang in form

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

not on facebook

• Forum Member
Re: Walsall & Bury
« Reply #1 on October 18, 2017, 02:47:34 am by not on facebook »
Iam happy as a pig in muck that rovers won last night. but what is giving me a wee nagging doubt that I can’t shake ,is the concern that the football served during the game was dire .

Pompey > Walsall > bury > facup > that will make 4 wins on the bounce going on your way of thinking if Iam correct .

Rotherham utd will be the 5th game and teams at the end of the table where rovers are just don’t win 5 games on the bounce ,never mind teams at the top end if the table.

Iam really concerned about the Rotherham game ,unless they go into a free fall downwards run which I doubt.

Fingers and toes crossed is best I can hope for against motherham united.

RoversAlias

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on October 18, 2017, 03:02:36 am by RoversAlias »
We weren't sure at all NOF, what it was was a good workman's team performance, in which a strong defence made up for our limitations up front (due to the absence of Marquis & Coppinger). Far from dire, just not a Total Football masterclass as some of our fans seem to expect to see every week.

not on facebook

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on October 18, 2017, 03:07:55 am by not on facebook »
We weren't sure at all NOF, what it was was a good workman's team performance, in which a strong defence made up for our limitations up front (due to the absence of Marquis & Coppinger). Far from dire, just not a Total Football masterclass as some of our fans seem to expect to see every week.

I will take the straw from your post fella and grasp the hell out of it untill the Rotherham final whistle  has blown.

Thanks for giving us some hope

balbyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on October 18, 2017, 07:12:42 am by balbyrover »
Love your positivity fella and I'm not saying that we wont do it or arent capable.. But its only 1 win.  Let's take it 1 game at a time.

dickos1

• VSC Member
« Reply #5 on October 18, 2017, 07:17:58 am by dickos1 »
Rotherhams away form is abysmal

idler

• VSC Member
« Reply #6 on October 18, 2017, 07:20:07 am by idler »
Looking at the results we are far happier than the fans of Blackburn,Wigan,Bradford,Rotherham. All sides at the top end of the table, long may it continue. Not to mention Rotherham's away form continuing for another month or so.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012